Is this possible ( music ) - read

Dracula_Magic

If i got a song in my computer is it possible to remove everything but rhytm and technical music (to remove singer's voice)?

Reply with yes/no , and PLEASE dont tell me to search forums for answer,if ur alredy gonig to reply on this,it would be smart to post what you think

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

I already answered on your other thread. I also said that you could have found your answer by searching.

please take a few moment to re-read the rules again

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

*This post is not against rules because conception of message is diffrent form and conception,not usless question however

I still ask for people to reply me with yes/no, please do so even if ur not quite sure,because im quite interested in oppinion

- Irritating Posting Styles/Spamming

In order to maintain an environment that promotes ease in the exchange of information, spamming is prohibited. Spamming includes posting entire messages using excessive formatting (all caps, italics, bold, etc.), posting the same message repeatedly, cross posting the same message in multiple forums, making pointless threads or replies, begging (for yourself or another player), excessive use of "smilies"/characters/spaces/blank lines/nested quotes, as well as any advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, click-wars (referrals), or solicitations including ebay-type spam. Additionally, do not pointlessly bump old threads unless you're contributing to the topic. You may bump a topic in the Marketplace or a very important thread elsewhere, but not whilst the thread is still on the first page of the forum.

Additionally, the default forum colors should be used. Variations of color may be used to emphasize SOME words or statements, and can be used by staff members for emphasis in edits and warnings posted. However, use of a color other than the default in every message or entire paragraphs is not permitted as they are difficult to read on many of the forum themes.

Dracula_Magic.gif

I already answered on your other thread.

kk thx

If your question was already answered why create another topic?

Your other topic was locked because 1: your question was answered, 2: you were rude in your replies and 3: because it was in the wrong forum.

I'll let this one continue for now.

mcguff1.png

Why do you want other people to answer when I have already provided one and secondly why do you only want yes/no answers? Is this your first time posting on a message board?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Actually there is, in some cases. It's called Phase Reversal (or often reffered to as "stereo difference" but that's slang.) This works because very often, vocals in a track are panned slightly off center to allow for instruments like the kick drum and bassline (bassy instruments) to take the very center of the mix because bass, essentially, needs to be perfectly even to have the maximum effect.

You can get a "vocal remover" plugin for most programs like Winamp and Windows Media Player which will automatically create the phase reversal effect for you. However, if it doesn't work on that particular track, it won't work at all. Google it!

logo.jpg

Yep i get your point. I knew there is somthing because ive heard too many song interpretations myself i was confused about - how did those people hit right sounds,and than i wonder myself - how coinsidence,what computers can do nowdays

Im glad u told me this so i should google it,I got winamp but i'll try setting up same question on their forums im 100% sure i'll get winamp thing

Microsoft Windows player is a bit diffrent thing,so i'll just hope some 1 tells me about it's modifications by the way , i would be pleasantly supprised

However what im doing at is trying to re-produce voice by comparing it in my program i purchased recently,it works , but it has its limits

What i would like the most is to get somthing offical that can automaticly do it , so i dont have to put all comparations by myself

I can also mail some people on youtube or some other website,because i see this everywhere! every 1 is singing and autor singer's vocals are completley removed

There is also option i call support of microsoft to find that out but it would take time i guess

I could make it techno,i could put my own voice on it and alot more

Pretty cool stuff!

Dracula_Magic.gif