My 13 year old brother started makin sigs?

Raist-dark

My 13 year old brother watched me make a sig one day... tonight after dinner i let him on my pc to play runescape... hes like lvl 40 or 50 or somthing. Anyway i walk bak into my room to find him making a sig... heres the sig can i get some c/c and rating on it plz cuz i think i mite start letting him make more and mayby sell them for 50k or somthing cuz at level 50 u dont have 2 coins to rub together...

suffering9hj.png

-Raist

im 13 and i make sigs...

here is my first ever pixel sig made with ms paint a few weeks ago:

darkwizsig.gif

im still learning shading.

the lava out of the volcanoe looks pretty sweet, way better than my first sig..

yes...your 13 year old brother... :lol:

yes my 13 year old brother... moron

he used mspaint like i do but he lives with my mum who doesnt have the net... and he doesnt even know how to use forums yet... im going to slowly teach him these things... and if he gets better then me at pixeling ima gonna kill him :D

Awsome this is his first sig right? If so he could end up as one of the best in tip it forums.

yeah i'm sure thats gunna happen... :lol: :shock:

Btw, sigs ok, but its just kind of a half/way not even that good drawing colored. Not a big deal realy :?

yea its not ts such a great sig, its just that out of the blue my lil brother made it with no help from anyone and came up with a sig better then most people here...

and i mite as well post a piece of my work since princess asked... not that i come in 1/10 close to her skill

sidssigsamplised5rg.png

uncompleted sig for a friend who just got 80 herblaw

What are you talking about? That's a very nicely detailed sig. Haha, I'm especially loving the back wall!

Oh and is there a problem with 13 yr old kids making sigs? I'm only 2 years older than him. :oops: i can feel the age creeping in my bones... :shock: :D

[sig inserted here....in few days]