NEW IDEA FOR AWESOME FUNNER RUNESCAPE

purelime

i got this new idea that can help make noobs rich and help people make money and you would enjoy ur runescape experience that muc more.

the idea is you talk to a guy stationed at varrok. he will then give you 3 party hats. you then sell them and ur rich!

Supporters:

Pure Lime97(me)

Theidiot11

Bevan222

Coonas

SOur Tacos

That has to be the stupidest, most ill-thought idea I've ever heard. Its not planned well, there's too many flaws to count, and for Party Pete's sake, your grammar stinks! I support... this topic getting locked! :evil:

souryw6.png

thanks for the support, but i was thinking maby it hsould be 5 santa hats insted of p hats, what u guys think?

I think ya a patheic 8 year old who can't be bothered work up some money, if we got everything in runescape we wanted, then it would be NO fun.

Ever wondered why cheat codes ruin platform games, it takes the fun out of them.

Now if i was you, i'd grow up, go make some cash and get rares the true and acutly decent way...

PATHEIC!

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

this isn't even funny!!! its already hard to make enough money to get a party hat and thats why everyone likes them!!! if you get 3 free phats then that would drive the price down..so each party hat will be worth oh idk 2gp eacH/! :ohnoes:

slayerdrag_5.png

yewbotssmallqu7.png

Dude, are you bloody serious?... :shock:

Ok, you've got one HUGE problem with this suggestion...

[hide=Warning! May contain spoiler of idea.]"Funner" isn't a word, you narb. [/hide]

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}