Clan Construction- 28 supporters... HOORAH! PAST 25!

FalconBomba

And I would scrap the monster idea as this is based aorund PvP unless in the battle there are some monsters in the centre.

Kind Regards

Dark_Leader

ArchSupport.png

"The walls shook at the noise of the horses, and of the wheels, and of the chariots.

What walls? We don't need walls! WE ARE SPARTA!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark Leader, the Monsters are just randomly attacking the fort, it is for like 20 seconds by the time you kill it and the rest is PVP, it's mainly for the early stages of the game where there isn't really anyone attacking yet or defending. And besides, fighting a dragon with a decked out fort while shooting at enimies banging at your gates would be awesome. (Don't worry, I'll get your part about the 2nd dimension wildy for the clan wars in soon so you won't have to repeat yourself needlessly again.)

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

Hang on you missedf a code out.

Put [hide}{}=~~fighting with your fort~~]Blah balah---------------------------------------[/hide].

WITHOUT THE }{}!

It will look much neater.

Don't forget to put the other code in aswell with the }{}.

Kind Regards

Dark_Leader

ArchSupport.png

"The walls shook at the noise of the horses, and of the wheels, and of the chariots.

Sorry everyone but, I'm not gonna be updating this for a bit, may be doing quickies on things like the forum games and off topic or little fixes to my story in the Varrock library but, some important stuff has come up like a line of projects and homework for the next couple weeks and I'll try to get ontop of things when I come back.

ps. Dark_Leader, if I'm gone for more than a month with no change, I give you full ability to keep this thread going or start your own. (oh, yeah and I'll fix that in a jiff.)

ppss. FIXED! Oh and those who are wondering about the game economy that this could help with the reason Jagex started construction, money sink, and as many people say construction is boring this will give you a good reason to hit 99, for the enjoyment of fighting at sea and trying out a new type of gameplay!

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Meh coding.

It's annoying.

If you put the end [/hide] tag after the WHOLE of my idea so the title ~~Fighting with your Fort covers all the subsections that would be great!

And i'll keep bumping this thread.

Kind Regards

Dark_Leader

ArchSupport.png

Yes, that would be cool, but I don't think Jagex would do it

Amd4700tipit.jpg

ArchSupport.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

So... is that a support? and I said it would be cool but, highly unlikely in the post because of all the scripting and programming to make it. (I'm starting to learn VB and some of that takes awhile so Java programming a game and to include this must be brutal.)

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Send it to jagex now!

This is probably the best idea I've ever read on the forums. So far I read your post pretty quikly but I understand the basic idea, wich sounds amazingly fun. Looks like I am not the only one who thinks this is a great idea since other people have posted their ideas as well.

Keep working on it and try to make the game playeable, get a lot of supporters, tell some jagexmods about it and then there will be a good chance this might be added in the game. Althought I can't be sure since I don't know if jagex likes the idea.

I also read this:

Instead of 2 or 3 forts in each world in each world let there a be portal/npc in somewhere like edgeville and if you click on/talk to it It's comes up with an interface. Hang on brief interrupetion. there's 5+ copys or the wildy on each world called battle ground (the number of it).Back to main thing.

I think the wildy is too big for this kind of battles. You should try to make different battle maps instead of the wildy.

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

I thank all of you for support over the year but, I'm not going to be able to come back to this with much regularity and to make it public, I give the rights of this topic to Dark_Leader. Good luck.

ps. check your messages Dark_Leader, I sent more details about this to there.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Ok Falc I've sent a message to you conatining writing and hopefully you'll get it soon.

Now to the public...

How do I send this suggestion to the Jva Gaming Experts(supposedly)

and when I know how to send it to JaGEx i'll need a full block of the idea without any codes.

Kind Regards

Dark_Leader

P.S I like Drills!...

ArchSupport.png

Falcon i'm repostin g the PM I sent to you here incase you didn't read it:

Can you give me the text for the idea with the codes just put }{} in the vital parts of the codes so it dosn't work and I can repost it.

And do I have your permission to repost it?

Kind Regards

Dark_Leader

ArchSupport.png

Support!

and <3 if it would be f2p!

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

• 2 months later...

sounds like an amazing idea. but i don't like it being totally p2p (i support f2p), and you could open up this massive new section of runescape (i mean as big as the wildy, but above it in the "artic"), and i totally support this idea! :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...

Interesting and creative idea.

Hmm. Maybe instead of a entire new area of land, it could be... Clan Wars 2! Your clan and an opposing clan would be teleported by an NPC to an open area. You would have a set amount of time to build your fort (same way as building a house, with hotspots, etc. except that everyone that is a specific rank or higher can build). Then the battle would begin!

EDIT: I just realized this thread is very old o_o;; Sorry! :wall:

Heavyc1.png

heavyc1.png

Thanks Draynor.net!

EDIT: I just realized this thread is very old o_o;; Sorry! :wall:

Don't be, the rollback nuked all the previous posts (including mine)

Wonder if Falcon ever got my idea for that postal shipping thing...

Need a new signature....perhaps...