99 attack, defense, strength, hits - How Long Will It Take?

KnightLite

I'm currently on my summer vacation from college. I work 40 hours a week and still manage to play in a summer baseball/basketball league, so my time is short. However, once I go back to college, I will have a lot more spare time on my hands, and plan on setting a goal for myself.

I've never really liked Rs2, I think it's to easy. I've been a die-hard Rsc fan since February of 2001 now, and I've tried to argue in the past that Rs2 training is ridiculously easier and faster than rsc training.

My siggy should tell you that I have a pretty good idea how long it takes to get levels in Rsc, but since I've never really played rs2 that much, I can't legitametly give an argument that Rs2 training is easier.

I came up with a solution. I will get 99 Attack, Defense, Strength, and Hits. I'm currently very weak in rs2, with stats that wouldn't make your topscores

My stats currently are 30 20 42. I'm dead broke on Rs2 (I have 400k cash), so I plan on buying the essentials needed for training, ie weapons and armor, and just train train train until I've reached my goal :)

In 2 months time you will hear much more about this.

I'm sure a few of you have reached 99 99 99 99 on Rs2, how long did it take you?

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

You could do the 99 att, 99str and 99 def in about 2 months at pest control playing it 4 hours a day.

Pest control recently got updated and isn't worth it anymore below lvl 100.

The longest part will be getting to lvl 100 I think, could take 6 months. All depends on the time you play, the monsters you fight against and your equipement.

Monsters got weaker and equipement got better since RSC so won't take years like your rsc character.

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Welcome back,

Please use Help & Advice for all questions.

Moved it for you.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I don't know how long it would take, but you can train combat and slayer together so you'll end up with a nice slayer level too. This makes combat less boring I guess, since you aren't killing the same monsters over and over again.

add up all that xp and divide by an average of 40kxp per hour and you have your time...its a lot.

I've heard I can get up to 80k xp training per hour... still tho

20k per hour = 1955 hours

30k per hour = 1303 hours

40k per hour = 977 hours

50k per hour = 782 hours

60k per hour = 651 hours

70k per hour = 558 hours

80k per hour = 488 hours.

It shouldn't take any more than 3 months to accomplish :\

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png