Nomoredead's Blog - 99 Slayer Accomplished - Now on to 99 Smithing

Today, I've devised a new plan for my future in the game. It goes likes this (in chronological order):

-Achieve 99 Woodcutting by December 31st, 2010.

-Use Slayer to train Defence and Hitpoints until both are level 99, saving all drops and clue scroll rewards (something I've been doing for around a month now when not chopping).

-Reach at least 88 Slayer.

-Reach at least 90 Strength.

-Sell Slayer and Clue Scroll Rewards after the above is complete.

This should put me at around 160M in cash (currently have 106M in cash, along with 25M+ in Magic/Yew Logs, Coal, Gold ore, and Runite ore). I will then use 60 of the 160M to purchase over 200,000 Gold ores, effictively buying 99 Smithing.

I will then smelt my gold ores until I reach 99 Smithing. Simple as that. I hope to have all this done by April of 2011.

Any thoughts on this plan? Is there anything that could make this easier/more sensible? I'm open to any and all suggestions, and input is greatly appreciated.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Finished up my Abbysal Demons task. Third straight whip-less task of those :(. I got three Clue Scrolls while Slaying, though, the last of which turned out thusly:

RSClueScrollBandosPage42.png

So that makes two of the fourth Bandos page in my bank. I'm also now under 100k to 87 Slayer.

Back to Woodcutting for now. I'm gonna try to cut down xp to 99 to under 300K (no pun intended). Then I'll do my Fire Giants task for some quick Slayer xp. After that, I might buckle down and go for the Woodcutting cape :P

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

My MTK collection after about three weeks:

RSMTKDec312010.png

After cleaning some herbs:

RSSkillHerblore62.png

Finishing up a Slayer task and then getting a new one. Looking forward to this journey to 99 Defence and Hitpoints. This new Woodcutting cape looks strange on me, but I'm loving it.

Happy New Year to all :)

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Haha, I'd love to grab coffee with you (though I think Detroit with my Dad is the closest I'll get, haha). Anyway, it turns out that my rough patch has turned into a rough swamp. I'm trying to push through it but... :\. Anyway, I haven't given up yet, though I hate to say I'm somewhat close to doing so :(. Anyway, keep on going. :P

No voice outsings the serpents flawed, euphoric hiss.

Haha, I'd love to grab coffee with you (though I think Detroit with my Dad is the closest I'll get, haha). Anyway, it turns out that my rough patch has turned into a rough swamp. I'm trying to push through it but... :\. Anyway, I haven't given up yet, though I hate to say I'm somewhat close to doing so :(. Anyway, keep on going. :P

Don't you dare give up. On anything. No matter what you always have someone there, man. I'm always open to talk about anything. Thanks for checking up on me again. It means a lot to know that you're still keeping tabs on me, and keeping communication :).

During a Slayer task:

RSSkillDefence98.png

Five straight whipless Abbysal Demons tasks, and five straight clues without a TT drop (including a seven-step Elite clue :/). Hope that changes with my second clue from my Desert Strykeworms task.

99 Defence should come within the next couple weeks, along with 88 Slayer around the same time.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Whipless tasks are a giant kick in the pants, especially when you have a streak of them. Grats on 99 wc and 98 defence...the defence cape is pretty hawt.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Well, I'll be chugging along rock bottom railroad for a while yet, I suppose. We'll see how it goes. :P Anyway, I'm posting because I blatantly forgot to congratulate you on 99 Woodcutting. Very hawt. Congratulations! :D

No voice outsings the serpents flawed, euphoric hiss.

Whipless tasks are a giant kick in the pants, especially when you have a streak of them. Grats on 99 wc and 98 defence...the defence cape is pretty hawt.

Thanks a bunch Cjm. It's annoying not seeing any whips, but at least the Clue Scrolls have been pretty decent. I can't wait for the Defence cape, either :)

Well, I'll be chugging along rock bottom railroad for a while yet, I suppose. We'll see how it goes. :P Anyway, I'm posting because I blatantly forgot to congratulate you on 99 Woodcutting. Very hawt. Congratulations! :D

Thanks Mens :D. It was a little strange not having you there for the actual earning of the cape. But if you ever need me for anything, you know where to find me, man. I'll help in any way I can.

----------

No new exciting pictures, haven't had much time to play over the last couple of days. Nearing 12M Defence xp, about 11% of the way from 98 to 99.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Got a Spiritual Mages task, but unfortunately didn't get a pair of Dragon Boots on this run. I did get a clue scroll which brought me a small reward:

RSClueScrollRuneH1Kite.png

Then, I figured I'd make a TOG run and get a free level or two:

RSSkillDungeoneering36.png

30% of the way from 98 to 99 Defence. Looking to get it around the 21st of January, give or take a couple days.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

30% of the way from 98 to 99 Defence. Looking to get it around the 21st of January, give or take a couple days.

OMG another 99?

Yes indeedy! After 99 Defence, 99 Hitpoints will follow a month or so later. Then I'll be buying 99 Smithing :D.

Didn't have much time to play today, but edged closer to 99 Defence. Over 1/3rd of the way there now, almost at 40% from 98 to 99.

Abbysal Demon task is up next. Hoping to break my whipless streak.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

After five straight whipless Abbysal Demons tasks, I doubled up:

RSWhip6.png

Pretty cool having two whip drops in one task.

Later on came a random event, which led to a genie lamp, which led to this:

RSSkillPrayer71.png

It's been a heck of a long time since I leveled Prayer, so that was kind of cool.

Now on to a Gargoyles task.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

So how about this for getting things in pairs?

First came the two whips from my Abbysal Demons task. Then came a pair of Granite Mauls from my Gargoyles task (didn't bother to picture them, but they'll show up when I sell all my loot later on), and then today I recieved two nice clue rewards:

First, a modest one:

RSClueScrollPirateHat2.png

Then, one worth over a million gp:

RSClueScrollZammyPlate2Chaps2.png

New task is 219 Abbysal Demons :D. Let's hope the luck train keeps rolling.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif