Nomoredead's Blog - 99 Slayer Accomplished - Now on to 99 Smithing

• 2 months later...

So, I'm still alive.

It's been almost two months since I've been on this thread. I've been extremely busy with college classes, and I've only been able to log onto Runescape once or twice since I got here. It's been a struggle, but this blog is about my RS travels. I am trying my best to continue my goals in this game, and hopefully come Winter break (November 24th-January 4th), I'll be playing a little bit more consistently.

As of now, my goals are still the same. I'm looking to spend some of my money, though. I have roughly 100M worth of items in my bank (70M in cash), and my original goal was a red partyhat. Unfortunately, prices on partyhats have sky rocketed, so I'm just going to keep chopping logs and see where it takes me :)

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

• 1 month later...

So, I'm still alive.

It's been almost two months since I've been on this thread. I've been extremely busy with college classes, and I've only been able to log onto Runescape once or twice since I got here. It's been a struggle, but this blog is about my RS travels. I am trying my best to continue my goals in this game, and hopefully come Winter break (November 24th-January 4th), I'll be playing a little bit more consistently.

As of now, my goals are still the same. I'm looking to spend some of my money, though. I have roughly 100M worth of items in my bank (70M in cash), and my original goal was a red partyhat. Unfortunately, prices on partyhats have sky rocketed, so I'm just going to keep chopping logs and see where it takes me :)

Woo. :o Get a partyhat. :P

No voice outsings the serpents flawed, euphoric hiss.

• 3 months later...

I don't know if you remember me, i used to fish with you in the fishing shop... I almost forgot about you man, but i'm just wondering if you're still playing?

I lost my main account, but i'm mostly on my skiller called "callmemozes". Feel free to add him in game and say hi^^

Hope things are going well with you=)

Xprozac

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if you remember me, i used to fish with you in the fishing shop... I almost forgot about you man, but i'm just wondering if you're still playing?

I lost my main account, but i'm mostly on my skiller called "callmemozes". Feel free to add him in game and say hi^^

Xprozac

The fishing shop was hawt.

No voice outsings the serpents flawed, euphoric hiss.

• 5 months later...

Xprozac

Of course I remember you, X. I was wondering what happened to you. Yeah, this is a few months late, but I've added you. Hope to talk to you soon :)

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Hey man! Guess who's back! :P

Great to see you're still playing (even if less because of uni of course), and even better to see you already got whip drops and that bunch of 99s :P

I got back 2 weeks ago, doubt I'll be able to play much with uni "heating" up with projects and exams but we'll see. Hope to see you around mate

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man! Guess who's back! :P

Great to see you're still playing (even if less because of uni of course), and even better to see you already got whip drops and that bunch of 99s :P

I got back 2 weeks ago, doubt I'll be able to play much with uni "heating" up with projects and exams but we'll see. Hope to see you around mate

AHHHH! I am so glad you're back Vold :D. I hope I see you around soon bud. It's been far too long.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Mined over 3,000 coal today to get this:

RSSkillMining84.png

Considering the fact that I only have another two days before the weekend starts, I should get 85 mining next week some time. Then I'll be doing some relaxing, and perhaps being away from the game for a day or two. After that should come about a week of slowly mining runite and doing some random leveling before I start up my 99 Woodcutting goal again.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

After mining about 1,250 coal today, I decided to take my over-stock of air and chaos runes to kill some steel dragons as a way to relax a little bit. Hopefully something good comes out of this trip. At the very least, I'll be just a little bit closer to 96 Defence and 97 HP. So it's a win-win :D

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

You just have a single mining level left to your goal...Impressive.

Good luck with the last xp.

Thanks a bunch :) Nice to see you're still hanging around here. You've always been supportive of me, and I've been an avid checker of your blog as well. Thanks for checking up on me.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

RSSkillMining85.png

After a fruitless clue scroll, and my first few mithril dragon kills, I decided to buckle down and get the remaining experience for 85 Mining.

This is a level I've been going after since I first started playing RS years ago. After I took a break from woodcutting, I decided to make one final push to get this level. 31,556 coal later, I've got my level (and yes, all that coal is sitting in my bank).

Now I'm going to mine my first rune ores, and take a couple days to do random skilling before I get on the track to 99 WC.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

gratz :D now u got another source for making money :)

Why thank you :D. I actually added another good money-maker today.

Here's what I managed to do today:

-Did some calcs to figure out how many logs to chop per day in order to get 99 Woodcutting by December 31st, 2010.

-Chopped ~150 Magics/Yew logs for leisure.

-Achieved 60 Herblore, giving me 19/25 skills at 60+ (Six skills left are: Agility, Farming, Hunter, Cons, Dun, and Thieving.)

-Mined a total of 70 Rune ores.

-Did both Throne of Miscellania and Royal Trouble, started my kingdom up, and put 1M in my coffers.

Any tips on how to manage my kingdom? I feel like I should've hopped onto this train a long time ago.

Overall, a progressive, solid day.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Grats on 85 mining man!; About MTK, depends on your goals - for cash I'd definitively put 10 workers on Herb collecting and 5 on maples (it gives bird nests, good bonus money); plus if you want to train herby or farming it comes off way cheaper than buying in the GE :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Grats on 85 mining man!; About MTK, depends on your goals - for cash I'd definitively put 10 workers on Herb collecting and 5 on maples (it gives bird nests, good bonus money); plus if you want to train herby or farming it comes off way cheaper than buying in the GE :P

Why thanks dude :D. I'm looking into putting six or seven workers on Herbs, a couple on mining, and the rest on wood. But should I do maples, or mahogany? I saw that they sell for around 400 ea on the GE, but I also saw that they give considerably less in terms of seeds. Either way, I'm gonna let my kindom go for around 10 days before collecting :P Your opinion is very valuable to me, Vold, so I like seeing what you have to say. Thanks for checking up on me :D.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

I was busy for a good portion of the evening, but I still managed to get some game time in. I've sort of settled into a daily routine of meeting my daily woodcutting goals, doing a round of rune ore, and managing my kingdom to end the night. The rune trips are only taking me about a half hour, so I'm content with that.

What I got done today:

-Less than 50k left to 9M woodcutting xp, 1/5th of the way from level 95 to 96, and now have over 7,000 yew logs banked.

-Met all daily woodcutting goals.

-Mined more rune ores, now banked 125 total.

-Managed, and updated my kingdom.

-Picked up four levels (10-14) in Dungeoneering from TOG.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

gratz on 14 Dung o.o & nice progress :)

Why thanks :) Eventually I'll take a break from Woodcutting and Mining and do some Dungeoneering, but for now I'll allow TOG handle that for me :P

What I got done yesterday:

-Eclipsed 9,000 banked Magic logs.

-Earned 25k Mining xp for leisure.

-Kept up with Woodcutting goals.

Looking forward to what should be an awesome weekend.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif