Nomoredead's Blog - 99 Slayer Accomplished - Now on to 99 Smithing

Gah, you are closing in on the level! I need to think of activities for us! It's been forever since I've had to take people on RS dates! Worse comes to worse, we can two-man clan wars, and massacre large clans, gotta love ancients. Or head down to Kree'arra, since your agility is so low #-o

kidding ::'

Keep up the good work! I'll try not to be busy Saturday, but I do have the ball-and-chain to look after. I'm da-man in the relationship, but she is da-man-ding.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Yesterday:

Well, after earning at least 11M mage xp at steel dragons over the course of my RS career, I've finally gotten 99 Magic:

[hide=Large Images]The nature rune I used, and the chef's hat I alched from Fire :D

RS99MagePartytrade.png

Nemo, Miss, Myself, Fire, Mens :D. <3 to everyone.

RS99MagePartypeople.png

RSSkillMage99.png

RSSkillMage99b.png

RS99MagePartyEmote.png[/hide]

Current BOB:

RSBOBMarch2009.png

So what's next for Nomore? Truthfully, I have no idea. I might look into runecrafting for some gp :D

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup: And very nice BoB picture! Runecrafting is a great way to make money - good luck with that :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup: And very nice BoB picture! Runecrafting is a great way to make money - good luck with that :)

Thanks so much, Tripsis :D. I appreciate the support, and I really appreciate you checking out my blog. Hopefully I'll have more impressive things to be commented upon shortly :P

Currently switching between an hour of runecrafting and an hour of mining.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

I'm jealous :anxious: :mrgreen: Keep it up!

Goal: Make Tripsis jealous. :D. Thanks again <3:

I've been mining for the last day. :o I'll let that sink in for a minute...

Right. So I'm considering going after 85 Mining. It's a goal I've dreamed of ever since I started this game (I think my first 50 levels or so came from Mining and Smithing) and I'd really like to hit that level. We'll see how it goes. When I'm bored of mining, I runecraft. It's a win-win :D.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

I log on, say "Allo" and you leave -.-

Why?

And really 85 mining? Very neat. You'll need many, MANY, Simpon DvDs however. It is extremely taxing, and it catches up to you. Just don't think about it, and you'll do fine.

I really wanna buy runes, but I also wanna keep solo'ing kree and not loss any money. And I'm also debating my 60m project. I'm so torn about everything.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Sorry, Mark :( I didn't even see it. If I had, I surely would have spoken to you :P. Don't think for a second that you're not a great friend of mine!

85 Mining indeed. I don't think I'll have it done until summer, but I do plan on getting it done. :D

You should buy some runes and when you get bored solo kree for fun. Work on your 60M project later so that you keep your cash pile strong ;). How's this weekend shaping up for dk's?

I crafted some runes today, but other than that I wasn't on much. I should be playing more at night now.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif