Nomoredead's Blog - 99 Slayer Accomplished - Now on to 99 Smithing

Very neat Nomore ::' Sorry we haven't gotten to hang out, but I've been busy. I promise we will though! I owe you at the very least, a DK trip! Call my up on it sometimes.

Keep up the levels, you'll find a goal soon enough! Why not try construction? 8-)

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Very neat Nomore ::' Sorry we haven't gotten to hang out, but I've been busy. I promise we will though! I owe you at the very least, a DK trip! Call my up on it sometimes.

Keep up the levels, you'll find a goal soon enough! Why not try construction? 8-)

I should get some Cons levels :P. Thanks for posting Mark. It's always great to come back and see that you've left some support <3: I'll be calling you up on that DK trip the second we both get time.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Well, atleast one of us hasn't been slacking lately. And when in crickey are we gonna go to DKs? I need some talismans for all my blue charms!

Fun, new levels everyday, you are super busy. And we really need to boss hunt sometimes. Like really. I'm in shadow of you two visage's. I want some of your luck ::'

Keep on living the dream

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Well, atleast one of us hasn't been slacking lately. And when in crickey are we gonna go to DKs? I need some talismans for all my blue charms!

Fun, new levels everyday, you are super busy. And we really need to boss hunt sometimes. Like really. I'm in shadow of you two visage's. I want some of your luck ::'

Keep on living the dream

Thanks, as always, Mark :D. You've been such a huge support and such a good friend to me. More good times ahead :P.

No picture, but I got 53 Farming. Under 200k to 85 Slayer. Under 500k to 93 Def.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif