Nomoredead's Blog - 99 Slayer Accomplished - Now on to 99 Smithing

Sundays have been good to me lately.

I went from 42 to 52 Hunter (I don't feel like it's necessary to post all the level up shots, so I'll just post 43 and 52):

RSSkillHunter43.png

RSSkillHunter52.png

Moving onto Woodcutting. I hit another somewhat significant mark:

RS11MWoodcuttingXp.png

Currently under 700k to 98. I can feel my fourth 99 creeping up ever so slowly.

I also collected my resources from my kingdom, which put me over 105M in banked cash, and helped me to get this:

RSSkillHerblore61.png

And, as usual, I did a TOG run today, which brought me this:

RSSkillDungeoneering27.png

Other updates worth noting:

-Under 150k to 96 Defence.

-Under 500k to 97 HP.

-Under 125k to 86 Slayer.

Goals for this upcoming week:

-86 Slayer.

-96 Defence.

-62 Hunter.

-Finish my 100th straight Slayer task.

-100M total xp?

-Get under 300k to 98 Woodcutting.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Racked up 250K in Defence xp today. Leveled up fairly early in the day:

RSSkillDefence96.png

Clue scroll from my Desert Strykeworm task made a modest profit by rewarding me with Guithix page #4:

RSClueScrollGuthixPage4.png

After the Desert Strykeworm task, I got a Gargoyle task, which so far has produced two clue scrolls, a starved ancient effigy, and a black mystic top. With under 30 kills left, I'll get my new task and save the clue for tomorrow.

No Woodcutting xp today. I took the day off from choppin' to do some Slayer and get 96 Defence. I'm now under 75K to 86 Slayer, and creeping closer to 97 Hitpoints.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Also worth noting: I'll probably get to 1850 total level this week. If I can make some serious progress on my Woodcutting goal in the next two weeks or so, I'm going to try to make my 99 Woocutting date coincide with 99 Defence and just knock them both out at the same time.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

As mentioned in the above post, I had a pretty dang good Gargoyles task. About 100 kills in I recieved a clue scroll, which ended up bearing nothing of significance. So I went back to pick up my last 80-ish kills and get my new task. About 30 kills in, I got a second clue scroll, but decided to stay until I finished the task. Looking back, I'm pretty glad I did so.

First came a Black Mystic Robe Top, then came my first Ancient Effigy, and then a Granite Maul. I guess I'm most excited about the Effigy, as it's a drop I've never had, and it's motivated me to raise some skills a little bit.

Anyway, here's what my half-task of Gargoyles produced:

RSEffigy1MaulBlackRobeTop.png

If the clue scroll rewards me kindly, this'll be a pretty impressive trip to what I previously considered to be a boring monster to kill.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

I haven't had much time to play in the last few days. I always have a lot of family-oriented things to do around the holiday seasons, so it came as no surprise to me that I wasn't able to keep up with my Woodcutting goal. Luckily, I was a few days ahead of schedule when the weekend started, and now that it's Sunday, I've only lost a little bit of progress. I'm still about 2 days ahead of my goal, and should get 98 Woodcutting next Sunday.

As usual, I did a TOG run today. So here's my new round level:

RSSkillDungeoneering30.png

This week will probably hold a lot more free time. I should get 86 Slayer, 98 Woodcutting, and hopefully at least 60 Hunter.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

A fairly monumental day in my RS life.

After doing my Woodcutting rounds, I hopped back over to Slayer. During my Dust Devils task, I hit 10M Defence XP:

RS10MDefenceXP.png

At the very beginning of my next task (which will be my 100th straight completed task when I'm done) of Abbysal Demons, I got 86 Slayer. This is also my 1850th total level:

RSSkillSlayer86.png

Then, the big one. I earned my 100,000,000th experience point:

RS100MTotalXP.png

Due up for the rest of this week:

-100th consecutive Slayer task completed.

-15K Magic Logs banked.

-98 Woodcutting.

-60 Hunter.

-Collecting resources from Kingdom.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Hit the 15,000 Magic log count, which means I'm down to 3,000 logs remaining:

RS15KMagicLogs.png

Also finished my 100th straight Slayer task:

RS100StraightSlayerTasks.png

I feel like I was rewarded for completing my 100th straight task, as I recieved a Steel Dragons task :D. Already got a clue scroll a few kills in, so I'll do that tomorrow, and get back on the task.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Well, the Steel Dragons task has indeed proved to be useful. Not in drops from the dragons directly, but from the Clue Scrolls they've dropped me. I've had four clue scrolls in my first 48 kills (all hard level), and although I haven't had a million gp drop from any of them, I've been satisfied thus far.

Sara Stole:

RSClueScrollSaraStole2.png

Bandos Page 4:

RSClueScrollBandosPage4.png

Currently down to 25 Steel Dragons left. I'm hoping for at least one more clue (or perhaps some dragon armor :D?) before this task is overwith.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

I guess I was right. The Steel Dragons task was definitely a reward of some sort for completing 100 straight Slayer tasks.

Four Clue Scrolls in the first 50 kills, 2 dragon drops in the last 30. First came Dragon Plateskirt #9:

RSDragonSkirt9.png

Then, with 5 kills left in the task, Dragon Platelegs #11 arrived:

RSDragonLegs11.png

New task: 105 Jungle Strykworms. Perhaps an Elite clue will make it's way into my hands :D?

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Yesterday I collected my resources from my kingdom (which netted around 1.7M in total profit), and did a quest:

RSUndergroundPassComplete.png

I had a hard time logging Wednesday-Saturday last week, so I lost a little progress on my 99 Woodcutting goal. However, I'll be getting 98 tomorrow, still two days ahead of schedule.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

You, my friend, need a post.

Nice updates. (:

Thanks Mike. Yeah, it's been pretty quiet around here, but thanks for checking up and saying hey. I appreciate it :D.

Forgot to post this the other day. From my weekly TOG run:

RSSkillDungeoneering32.png

A clue scroll from a Spiritual Mages task today:

RSClueScrollArmadylCloak.png

Another clue from the same task:

RSClueScrollRuneGKite2.png

Still around 100 Mages left. So far, so good.

98 Woodcutting coming tomorrow or Thursday.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

It's my birthday today (December 10th), so I probably won't be playing much this weekend. If anything comes up in the short time that I will be on, it'll be posted as always. I'll probably just be doing some Woodcutting during my odd time.

Happy Birthday then :D! I hope you have a great one, that the cake is good and that you get many good presents!

Good luck with that last wc level :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

It's my birthday today (December 10th), so I probably won't be playing much this weekend. If anything comes up in the short time that I will be on, it'll be posted as always. I'll probably just be doing some Woodcutting during my odd time.

Happy Birthday then :D! I hope you have a great one, that the cake is good and that you get many good presents!

Good luck with that last wc level :)

Thanks a bunch Swedish :D. Always nice to hear from you. Congrats on your new cape as well.

As mentioned, I didn't have much time to play over the weekend. I popped in occasionally to finish two quests (Regicide and Roving Elves) so that I could start Mourning's End Part 1. Why, you might ask? I wanted to finish a clue scroll.

RSQuestRegicideComplete.png

RSQuestRovingElvesComplete.png

Here's the Agility level I got as a result of completing Regicide:

RSSkillAgility57.png

And here's the clue scroll:

RSClueScrollZBracersH4Skirt.png

Finishing up my Spiritual Mages task now. Should be getting 97 Defence in the next couple days. 97 Hitpoints will follow that. Then I'll buckle down and try to finish my path to 99 Woodcutting.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

But not a triple post. :D Happy belated birthday, man. I hope you had a fantastic day; also, merry christmas and/or happy holidays! :D

Thanks a bunch man. I did indeed have a great birthday, and I'll be sure to enjoy the holidays as well :). We should grab some coffee and catch up a bit, my friend.

Spiritual Mages + Clue Scrolls = Win:

RSClueScrollZammyLegs2.png

Oh, and some stupid level:

RSSkillDefence97.png

Two more 'til 99 in that as well. Currently on an Abbysal Demons task, working on a clue scroll. 97 Hitpoints should be on it's way in the near future as well.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Random Farming level while finishing off my Woodcutting goal:

RSSkillFarming55.png

During my Spiritual Mages Slayer task:

RSSkillHitpoints97.png

Just two levels left for 99 Hitpoints. Two levels left for 99 Defence. One level for 99 Woodcutting. To say that I'm excited would be an understatement. Can't wait to get all three of those capes.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Had a ~240 Spectres task. One clue (no TT drops), 3 Torstol seeds, and this:

RSEffigyDrop3.png

New task is 73 Steel Dragons. If you've read this blog for any extended period of time, you'll know that I love Steel Dragons. For now, though, it's back to Woodcutting. Getting closer to setting a date for the 99.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

From my Steel Dragons task:

RSEffigyDrop4.png

That makes four of those bad boys.

Back to Woodcutting. I'm hoping to get under 750K to 99 by the end of tomorrow. Then I'll likely do my Abbysal Demons task. I think I'll hold off on collecting my resources from my kingdom for another week or so. That way I'll have a nice boost of cash at the end of the year.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif