Nomoredead's Blog - 99 Slayer Accomplished - Now on to 99 Smithing

OMG. I'm going to be gouging my eyeballs out with a spork over this. I missed the party cause my system clock messed up and said it was only the 13th. So me being my gullible self was easily fooled by my bewitched, piece of [cabbage] laptop. I oughta smash that S.O.B. Anyways, the rage has set aside and I'm sad. I'm so sorry I was even on then but I was tricked.

I think this is kinda the beginning of the end of mankind.. tricked by a computer ffs. Gf humanity, we tried.

Mark :D. 500th post.

I might be a pansy for doing it at steels, but it's the only thing that feels right. I've gotten like 8M Mage xp in that dungeon. Gotta get the last 2M there :P Once I'm done with 99 Mage you and I can tear up anything and everything, whenever, wherever. :D Dk's first

Cow - No big deal :P. Sometimes you're just a little burnt out and don't know what day it is. I'll be honest, I didn't even remember I had school this week. I thought it was break despite the fact that I was at school the day before. I've added you in game, btw. Chat is open :P

Under 475k to 98 Mage now :D.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Up and down day. Good progress, but a bad incident. My computer lagged a bit (and by a bit, I mean I was out of control for over two minutes) and my resistance to dragonfire wore off. Needless to say I died.

I lost about 1.5M in stuff, but I'm not discouraged.

-Under 150k to 98 Mage.

-Under 20k to 69 Prayer.

-About 4M spent so far on 99 Mage. Why is it that I die so much when I'm maging now?

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Aww, I'm sorry NoMore #-o

It's a sign, pay 4m and String. You can visage hunt and train slayer or whatever you did to deserve those first two. ::'

BTW, I calculated the prices I'd need for 99 construction, and it'll take me 23 hours and 86m with mahogany, or 42 hours and 56m for oaks. This may be my final project, but we'll see, eh?

You still owe me some Combat fun, hopefully I'll restore some funds beforehand.

Keep it up :thumbsup:

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

It's a sign, pay 4m and String. You can visage hunt and train slayer or whatever you did to deserve those first two. ::'

BTW, I calculated the prices I'd need for 99 construction, and it'll take me 23 hours and 86m with mahogany, or 42 hours and 56m for oaks. This may be my final project, but we'll see, eh?

Mark :D. Oh well. Sometimes you die :P.

I'm going to get 98 at steels and take it from there. What say we hunt a little this weekend to help raise a couple of gps?

When you say "final" project, you don't mean you might quit do you? :( I would miss the hell out of you. We've got years of hunting to do, my friend ::'

Thanks, as always :D.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Mark :D. Oh well. Sometimes you die :P.

I'm going to get 98 at steels and take it from there. What say we hunt a little this weekend to help raise a couple of gps?

When you say "final" project, you don't mean you might quit do you? :( I would miss the hell out of you. We've got years of hunting to do, my friend ::'

Thanks, as always :D.

I'm always up for a little hunt. Those Dark Beasts down in that mine just down have the same allure as you do <3:

And we all know how I am with goals, even quitting ones, so we'll see. I gotta make Rl work out before this, but fret not, I'll stay on still :mrgreen:

By the way, we gotta figure out a magic outfit for you. It can't be as beautiful as mine, but we'll think of something ::'

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I'm always up for a little hunt. Those Dark Beasts down in that mine just down have the same allure as you do <3:

And we all know how I am with goals, even quitting ones, so we'll see. I gotta make Rl work out before this, but fret not, I'll stay on still :mrgreen:

By the way, we gotta figure out a magic outfit for you. It can't be as beautiful as mine, but we'll think of something ::'

I am ALWAYS up for that :D. But of course, I will be your first-mate in terms of magic hawtness. You've always been my monster hunting idol :D.

I look forward to this weekend. I'll talk to you tomorrow, and we can set something up my good friend ::'

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif