Nomoredead's Blog - 99 Slayer Accomplished - Now on to 99 Smithing

So I've basically been dying to get to go on a DK trip with my good friend Mark for a while now. Finally, two weeks after 99 Mage, I managed to free myself up and we went.

I maged, he solo hybrided. He really pwns. I just do some clean up work :D He got an axe and a seers, I got a warrior :D I cut my run a bit short because I was an idiot about supplies (mostly caused by the fact that I haven't been to Dk's in ~6 months).

Gimme ur st00f.

RSDKtrip20a.png

Warrior #5

RSDKTrip20Warrior5.png

I CANNOT wait to get back out there and do some more runs.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

So I've basically been dying to get to go on a DK trip with my good friend Mark for a while now. Finally, two weeks after 99 Mage, I managed to free myself up and we went.

I maged, he solo hybrided. He really pwns. I just do some clean up work :D He got an axe and a seers, I got a warrior :D I cut my run a bit short because I was an idiot about supplies (mostly caused by the fact that I haven't been to Dk's in ~6 months).

Gimme ur st00f.

RSDKtrip20a.png

Warrior #5

RSDKTrip20Warrior5.png

I CANNOT wait to get back out there and do some more runs.

Heh, I'm not great. I just had a good run yesterday, one we need to duplicate. I had a great time, thanks for coming ::' Sorry about Supreme still, I shoulda thought that one through more :x

Ah well, next time. We gotta get you hybriding aswell, loads of fun. Thanks for the trip again.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

You're a great slayer. I looked into your drops section and was surprised to see so many good drops. You're really a great combat guy. Keep it going and good luck with your goals!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

You're a great slayer. I looked into your drops section and was surprised to see so many good drops. You're really a great combat guy. Keep it going and good luck with your goals!

Thanks a bunch swedishboy! Always nice to get words of support :). Thanks for posting ::'

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Get some 70's: Runecrafting, Farming, Firemaking.

Heh. I've been RCing and Farming a lot lately, and recently got 60 FM. I would indeed like to get all those to 70+ in the near future, although farming might be a bit of a hassle. Thanks for posting, Turnpikes :D.

One goal down. A long time goal finally done without purchasing a single bone:

70 Prayer:

RSSkillPrayer70.png

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif