Teh Blog of Owneth Thee

Banner.jpg

Hey everyone after making a new account ive decided to make a blog. For now this blog well be to keep track of my hunter progress, well you get the idea so lets get on with the blog shall we?

[hide=About Me] My real life name is Daniel, i am in high school and im just an average american teenager. I have a life outside of runescape, i like to hang out with my friends, go to the movies, go for a drive with friends, skateboard, play video games, and get into some trouble once in a while :mrgreen: . Im on the wrestling team for my highschool and im a blackbelt in tae kwon do, these two things are my passions in life ::' . My tastes in music are somewhat all over the place, but here are just some of my favorite bands: Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Bullet for my Valentine, Korn, Slipknot, and Finger Eleven. [/hide]

[hide=Stats at the start of this blog] statsatstartofblog.jpg Lol, please note i have just made this account and i am a work in progress. [/hide]

[hide=My Goals] Currently my only goal is 99 hunter. I want this because so far i have made my money by pking, and i think pking for me right now needs to be held off for awhile, i have gotten lucky with a few good pks but now its time i get a moneymaking "skill". [/hide]

[hide=Some sigs made by me, lol.] signature.jpg

signaturew00t.jpg [/hide]

[hide=Best of Bank] bestofbank.jpg [/hide]

[hide=(Click This)] Ha, now that youve clicked this you must post or.... um... you arnt awesome? [/hide]

[hide=Donations] Not asking for them but they will be a nice touch :mrgreen: [/hide]

[hide=Thanks To] Basically my entire friends list, but there are a few people who stand out:

Green Fire42: An irl friend, even though i lost his santa he was cool and gave me back some of the stuff i gave him after i lost it just so i wouldnt quit, fergie ferg love you long time.

2112rush: One of my best runescape mates of all time, ive known him since he was like lvl 70, and now hes 126.

1337ko: Another one of my best runescape friends, always talking with me and we've had some good conversations along the way, thanks babe.

Fireball1965: An irl friend aswell, always helping me, and currently hunting too :thumbsup: .

Drasyka: Always running by him in edge and always fun chillin around with him.

Bilbobagin0: 2112rush's bro, another great friend that ive knwon just as long as his brother fun guy to hang with tbh.

7 lvls/ 7 lvls jr: always chattin with her, she owns kthxbai?

Tylersk8shop: Always helping me out and encouraging me to stick with my goals.

1c3d J00 0ut- Hehe, this guy lives right close to me, we havent met up in real life though, he also is fun to fight at duel arena :mrgreen:

[/hide]

tablw5.png

Good luck with 99 hunter!! :thumbsup:

Maybe I'll see you later once you get to catching red chinchompas (I'm going for 99 hunter too :D ).

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Add me to your little list thing u have noob. :twisted:

Heh, nice blog and that guy who lit his head of fire was a complete jackass.

I remember when we fought at the duel arena, and I owned you for the most part, but now you would utterly molest my pure.

Nice bank too. I like mine better

:D I'm going for 99 hunter as well, good money.

I might cya around :D

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Goodluck man! I'm on the thanks list :shock:, W000t!!

Dont give up <3:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

ethug.jpg

Reminds me of that [wagon] that told us off in edge today :lol:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+