critic on my boredom ;)

HK_sh4d0w

I must say i do like it alot, lots of things going on in it, very classy 8-)

How long it take you?

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

you have obviously no idea. those forms are all handpathed before except for the one splat that is a font.

next you have to cut out everything by hand and zoom it in real good.

the circles are also handmade the whole thing took about 3 hours because i have a huge folder with my premade patterns

drunk dude learn something about photoshop first before you talk about copy+"paste"

coonas thanks ;)

item1135183979.png

I like the first one a lot better. The second looks too busy and crowded in my opinion. The first one is nice and centered and simplistic. All the colours match really well. I like it a lot, good job.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

I don't even think you can paste into ps.

:uhh: or am i wrong?

Looks good, but I don't really like the second one.

But in the first one, the character looks like he is holding a sword where his sheild is, looks like it doesn't fit in.

Same with the second one.

Good job :)

you have obviously no idea. those forms are all handpathed before except for the one splat that is a font.

next you have to cut out everything by hand and zoom it in real good.

the circles are also handmade the whole thing took about 3 hours because i have a huge folder with my premade patterns

drunk dude learn something about photoshop first before you talk about copy+"paste"

coonas thanks ;)

I do know photoshop and I also know illistrator, learn the pen tool and next time it won't take you 3 hours.

@ panda

????? you can paste into a new layer.....????? I think I'm understanding the question wrong though.

im only working with the pen tool.... and i know what im talking about because i have my own graphic company ;)

i guess you never made something that is that detailed with the pen tool as pathing a dragon and all the small parts of the pic

item1135183979.png

the only thing thats true is the text + color and shading because there is no reason why i should invent an own font ;)

the circle shape is made out of single shapes i made and recolored them and placed my star symbol (my company logo) in the middle.

the parts you call a silhoutte is not a silhouette because the picture is a png and has an invisible background so there shouldnt be any white as it shows in your pic

try to look at it with a new mozilla version.

the crown is handpathed shape as well as the dragon the stars and the

not a single silhoutte or any stupid filter. and all the removed parts from the yellow surrounding are handpathed selected and erased

and there is no normal star shape on 6.0 (im working on a licensed version till i buy the newest next month) i have about 150 selfmade shapes none premade ones, ranging from middleage stuff to tony montana and all that stuff.

if i use a brush i use my own ones

if you wanna check some other work go to photobucket.com and search for Sh4d0w20 (with a zero and a four)

my website spp-designs.com is currently down for a remake with merchandising (shirt, and other fashion articles)

item1135183979.png

-you all can read, the long one-

I hate quotes, anyways:

Well from your explanation I can see why it took hours, but I'm very surprised you would do it that way, I realize it has transparent background b/c of png but I didn't want to mw+del etc. I just think I could accomplish the same thing at a faster pace.

I have no idea why you would hand path a star, but the dragon is well done. By silhouette I mean silhouetting a pic with a pen and color it up but you had nothing in the background?

Either way, I stick to my first opinion, it's put together excellently, albeit you apparently did more work than I had first anticipated, maybe unnecessarily imo.

can i please see a version of number 1 and 2 without the rs stuff?

it looks to be quiet good, accept the rs dosen't fit..

id appriciate to see them without it. :)

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

i like it its awsome kinda reminds me os SSX on tour, on load screens and some stuff they would show some symbols, u should holler at em cause wat u've done rocks, 10/10 :thumbsup:

robo.jpeg

Sig by thru,yaff, ty both :)