Dragonsaber's Guide on How to Make RS Video's ***UPDATED***

Dragonsaber

Hey does it matter if i make lil clips, instead of 1 video, i make clips of like 10 minutes, till i got 20 then i import them all and edit and put music on it. When i try to produce it, it says something like "error 0x80045000"

I keep the "post recording options" checked cuz i don't keep camtasia on all the time, when i'm in the bank i just press F10 again and then i save the file.

I unchecked them once, then when i pressed F10 it took ages to save :?

Why do i keep on getting this error, cus the quality of my vid is bad now :(

If you would help me i would apreciate it a lot :D

i am having that exact error. i ound that it could be solved by using wndows media 9 screen instad o windows media 9 for the video codec thing but then you hav to have an extrmely high bps and eve then it comes out blurred

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im using windows 2000 but that camtasia needs DirectX 9.0 or higher..but i cant download DirectX 9.0 or higher..:S..need validation or something..

Please someone! Help Me Out?!?!

Illegal Windows 2000 :P

Not The Owner Of 0mfg0rz Anymore.

I Wub your guide Dragonsabre! Used it to make 2 vids. Hop over to the graveyard and check them out :)

sure, it'd be nice to see a vid again

You wrote this guide and not seen a video in ages?

you should so check out my rs comedy eslewhere in this boring

I have it on around 35 downloads and 8 replies authority tht it is hilarious

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Not sure this is the same error everyone else is getting but when I try to render the video it says "error:0x80004005 has been returned when trying to write the file." I switch to avi and it renders but when I try to upload the file to rapidshare I get the "page cannot be displayed" message. I tried putfile and it would even seem to start to upload but gets stuck so any help on these issues would be appreciated.

everyone Who has used this guide that I have spoken too complain of tht error when using the codec that it says to use

I found 1 wayaround it, but it does make the file slightly bigger:

render it as an avi, then import it into windows movie maker and use tht to render it as a wmv file

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I Wub your guide Dragonsabre! Used it to make 2 vids. Hop over to the graveyard and check them out :)

sure, it'd be nice to see a vid again

You wrote this guide and not seen a video in ages?

you should so check out my rs comedy eslewhere in this boring

I have it on around 35 downloads and 8 replies authority tht it is hilarious

I usually just get on the forum just to check out my post here and make sure that all pictures are working properly and such.

I don't play Runescape anymore and don't surf the forums much because I am too busy with RL activities which is why I don't watch alot of RS vids.

To thedrkjester, I used Camtasia before and for some reason I started getting that error a couple months before I quit RS and I couldn't fix it but for some reason it works now and I don't know why. I really don't know why that error occurs and if someone could figure out why it happes and how to fix it I would appreciate it. I think it may be conflicting codecs that cause the error to be issued when you download other progams with similiar codecs.

Hey does it matter if i make lil clips, instead of 1 video, i make clips of like 10 minutes, till i got 20 then i import them all and edit and put music on it. When i try to produce it, it says something like "error 0x80045000"

I keep the "post recording options" checked cuz i don't keep camtasia on all the time, when i'm in the bank i just press F10 again and then i save the file.

I unchecked them once, then when i pressed F10 it took ages to save :?

Why do i keep on getting this error, cus the quality of my vid is bad now :(

If you would help me i would apreciate it a lot :D

i am having that exact error. i ound that it could be solved by using wndows media 9 screen instad o windows media 9 for the video codec thing but then you hav to have an extrmely high bps and eve then it comes out blurred

I think this may work then if you want to try paw_claws way