Naruto: Characters and Moves

Gabe93walla

There was an anime thread around not so long ago.. it died

suprisingly not too many people around here are into anime. so even fewer will be into naruto.

having said that...

Naruto's harem no jutsu... or... Chouji when he takes the third food pill.

Tk5SF.png

My best mate got seriously into Anime a couple of months ago. Then a few more got interested and soon most conversations were dominated by it. Not wanting to be left out I started to watch a bit of it too. I've watched about 150 episodes now and it's really starting to grate. I've seen Naruto do the Shadow replication sooooo many freakin times. And the storylines are dragged out for far too long. I think that at one point, [hide]The Third and Orocimaru were locked in battle for about 6-10 episodes[/hide] and time was nearly moving backwards.

The Chuunin exam was the best part of the series.

Favourite Character - Kakashi Sensei. I wish they showed more of him, he really cracks me up.

Favourite move - Sexy no Jutsu.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

My best mate got seriously into Anime a couple of months ago. Then a few more got interested and soon most conversations were dominated by it. Not wanting to be left out I started to watch a bit of it too. I've watched about 150 episodes now and it's really starting to grate. I've seen Naruto do the Shadow replication sooooo many freakin times. And the storylines are dragged out for far too long. I think that at one point, [hide]The Third and Orocimaru were locked in battle for about 6-10 episodes[/hide] and time was nearly moving backwards.

The Chuunin exam was the best part of the series.

Favourite Character - Kakashi Sensei. I wish they showed more of him, he really cracks me up.

Favourite move - Sexy no Jutsu.

just skip the filler and move straight to shippuden. You wont miss any storyline at all. Its all just small filler arcs.

Tk5SF.png

• 2 months later...

Favorite Character: Shikamaru

I also really enjoy the episodes with Zabuza.

Favorite Move: Lee's drunken fist

P.S. I just got to the final episode before the filler starts today. I think I'm gonna go ahead and watch the filter, just because.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I've got to agree with Jaziek, and say when Chouji takes the food pill. LAWL.

Also definantly skip to shippuden. You won't miss [/i]that[/i] much. But first watch the first 50 or so episodes. You don't need the 200+ episodes in the middle. :)

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

Also definantly skip to shippuden. You won't miss [/i]that[/i] much. But first watch the first 50 or so episodes. You don't need the 200+ episodes in the middle. :)

There's 136 episodes before filler...If you skip from 50 to shippidun you miss most of the show.
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

There's 136 episodes before filler...If you skip from 50 to shippidun you miss most of the show.

I was close :anxious: :)

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

For the anime.

Character: Gaara, Shikamaru, Kankurou or Shino. Can't choose. :?

Move: Haku's Demonic Ice Mirrors

And for the Manga

[hide]Character: Suigetsu

Move: Deidara's Suicide Bomb[/hide]

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Favorite character: Can't decide between Orochimaru and Kimimaru (I love the Orochimaru's voice in the japanese version when he says "Sarutobi-sensei").

Favorite Jutsu: Something involving sacrifices, something wicked and a lot of blood. Like the Oroshimaru's forbidden reserrection jutsu, or Oroshimaru's eternal soul jutsu, or the jutsu that the Fourth Hokage created and the third used against Oroshimaru that involves summoning the god of the death. Also I like the special bloodline jutsu that posseses Kimimaru...

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Favorite character: Can't decide between Orochimaru and Kimimaru (I love the Orochimaru's voice in the japanese version when he says "Sarutobi-sensei").

Favorite Jutsu: Something involving sacrifices, something wicked and a lot of blood. Like the Oroshimaru's forbidden reserrection jutsu, or Oroshimaru's eternal soul jutsu, or the jutsu that the Fourth Hokage created and the third used against Oroshimaru that involves summoning the god of the death. Also I like the special bloodline jutsu that posseses Kimimaru...

Wicked jutsu? Wait till you meet Hidan. :ohnoes:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men