Just Like A Ghost...

Ok, I'm PKing right, I have my DDS and I'm just out there for some fun, just to kill some people, possibly get something good. Theres this one guy, he's like gohst32 or something, so I go out and start fighting him. He has a G-Maul, but he isn't hitting to much and when he does it's not that high, so I go after him, because he is reletivly easy. First time I kill him, he is skulled but saves his Maul after i use special 4 times then go in for the last couple of hits, I get 3 lobbies... :wall: . Second time I kill him, he's not skulled, I just want to kill him, Do the same thing over again. Thrid time, he brings a friend along, who has a DDS, they try to team me togather, but I just run out of wildy and wait until ones alone or other is far away. This is how I made his friend run away. Now I go for Gohst, he hits a 13 on me and then a 12, but I was still able to finish him, I get nothing good for the 3rd time. Now I see him back for the fourth time and just run at him "guns blazing" and bring him down to pretty low health, but for the first time he heals with food, thats when his friend comes out and is accidentaly attacked by gohst, which makes him skulled :mrgreen: . This is when i start attacking again but i'm hitting horibly, then out of nowhere an archer comes and pwns him and announces "w00t, i got a Granite maul". So at this point I'm like "NO WAY!!!!!!!! I wasted all that time on him for nothing!!!! Thats when I see him come back again, I leave.

Just so you know

Me : lvl 78

Gohst: 78

Gohst's Friend: 77

Archer : 79

That day suked... :XD:

I don't like fun, it upsets me.-- Marilyn Manson

Lol, that is so harsh. Unlucky :| better luck next time lol.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.