-.-Blog of Operator-.- I Need Support! (88/99 Woodcut)

Welcome to OperatorÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Blog to 99 Woodcutting!

[hide=Real Life Background]

Hello, my name is Tony and I am 15 years old, male, and reside in the State of Washington of the United States of America. I am in 10th grade and go to a fairly new high school, where I get grades that would classify myself as very nerdy. However, I am far from that, being involved in basketball, football, baseball, cross-country, and many other physical activites. I love to read, hang out with friends, play all video-game consoles, and listen to music (Static-X, Tool, Korn, Pink Floyd). If you want to know more about me, just ask![/hide]

[hide=Runescape Background]

I have been playing Runescape for about 1 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý years. I am not sure if my stats are poor and great considering how long my career has been. I played on a different account for about 8 months, but then created a Operator due to a dream of being a pure woodcutter (which ended soon after I reached 63 woodcutting). I quit twice during the 1 ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý years I have been playing, each period 2 months long.

I love:

• Woodcutting

Firemaking

Fletching

Hunting

Conversing

I hate:

• Runecrafting

Construction

Questing

[/hide]

[hide=Starting Statistics]

Click Here for my Newbie Stats[/hide]

[hide=Current Statistics]

1540_2f75d2.png[/hide]

[hide=Progress]

2435_fbd66d.png

1771_25225d.png

2437_9a420f.png

2438_9e0bf4.png

[/hide]

Log Tracker

My log tracker is hard to use, seeing as I am cutting at Barbarian Outpost, and they only have a deposit box, so I have no clue how many logs I am cutting. After I reach 90 woodcutting, I'll move to seers or draynor to calculate exact quantities.

Will not be using the template below until 90 woodcutting.

• Date: 8/14/07

Willows Cut: 3.5k

Total Willows: 13.5k

Bird's Nest Count:72

Total Willow Count

Note: Because my primary focus at the moment is woodcutting, I doubt there will be any level up screenies in other skills besides woodcutting.

[hide=Past Woodcutting Levels (80+)]

80 Woodcut

81 Woodcut

82 Woodcut (no screenie)

83 Woodcut

84 Woodcut

85 Woodcut

86 Woodcut

87 Woodcut

88 Woodcut[/hide]

[hide=Past Skill Achievements]

70 Cooking

70 Fishing

72 Magic

60 Crafting

85 Fletching (a)

85 Fletching (B)[/hide]

[hide=Racers]

3523_e86b30.png

3524_89a806.png

3525_856820.png

3897_73af85.png

3908_fa4332.png

Note: If you would like to be added, tell me and I will gladly put your goal bar up. [/hide]

[hide=Bank Screenie]

Not the best bank. I know it doesn't have any rares, or valuable items. This screenie is only a portion of my bank, the portion that is organized. So there is still more items, just not pictured. I will get a better screenie later.

Bank Screenie Here[/hide]

[hide=Current Outfit]

BlogOutfitWoodcuttingb.png[/hide]

[hide=Sightings]

Neversoft5. If you want to know, he is ranked 3 in woodcutting. I was cutting with him for a while, just thinking he was another 99 wanting to gain higher rank. Noticed he wasn't talking much, decided to look him up, and bam, ranked 3rd. I was like, holy cow! Screenie! :D

Neversoft5Rank3.png[/hide]

[hide=Donations]

None at the moment. However, if you have the heart to give me something, I will greatly appreciate it and post a screenie of the trade in this section so that everyone knows of your generosity. <3:[/hide]

FriendÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Blogs

da_5k83r8o1 (99 fletching)

Chocslice (99 Woodcutting)

Final Comments

I would like to thank Da 5k83r8o1 for giving me the courage to make this blog, and you for taking the time to view my blog. Please show at least some support by posting a reply with a good luck or something along those lines. Woodcutting can be very boring, and I need all the boost I can get.

Sincerely,

Operator280

Good luck on your goal of 99 Woodcutting! Might I be your inspiration to get 99 Woodcutting? :-w

BTW, you have a good start to your blog; I don't really have any suggestions for improvement at this time ::'

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Good luck on your goal of 99 Woodcutting! Might I be your inspiration to get 99 Woodcutting? :-w

BTW, you have a good start to your blog; I don't really have any suggestions for improvement at this time ::'

Rofl, thanks a bunch bud. I would have to give you the credit for giving me motivation. :D

Yeah, it isn't fully finished. Still need some bank images and other things, but thank you for your support!

Rofl, thanks a bunch bud. I would have to give you the credit for giving me motivation. :D

Yeah, it isn't fully finished. Still need some bank images and other things, but thank you for your support!

Hehe, thank you ::'

See ya on RuneScape? :D

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Hehe, thank you ::'

See ya on RuneScape? :D

Yeah, I am on right now. Don't know how long I'll be on, since I have been on for quite a while. :P

84 Woodcutting FTW!

Operator84Wcing.png

Congrats on 84 Woodcutting! =D>

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Gl on goals

not too much replies though =[

post a bank pic tbh:P

Thanks for the support and constructive criticism. I am currently working on organizing my bank for the screenies. :D Tough work, though.

Good luck! i've got 82 woodcutting atm, going for 99 As a sub goal... Have Fun (Only 152k Willows left to cut for me)

Thanks for your support. I remember when I saw that I had 152k willows to cut, but I just pushed that aside and kept reasurring myself that I would make it.

I'll make sure to check out your blog. ;)

Good luck, i know, that getting 99 wc, isnt easy, very boring, but good luuck, i got 99 a while ago!

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust