The Guide to Monkey Guard Training

Tekiro1

This is my first guide I've ever made so please be honest with the comments. And if I forget something or you think there is something to improve; post it, I'll do my best

I'm working on the problem with the pictures, so you'll be able too see them soon enough

Introduction

First of all, this guide is for players with higher combat level.

The Monkey Guards are a perfect training monsters becouse of the altar nearby and their healing skill.

What are Monkey Guards?

Monkey_Guard.gif The Monkey guards are big gorillas with [bleep]ey vambraces on them. They are lvl-167 with 130 hitpoints and can heal themselves 20 hp at a time, what makes them the perfect training monster becouse the dont die fast but you can get more exp the more they heal. The only minus is that the drop nothing else but monkey bones, which give 18 prayer exp each.

Requirements

Completed Monkey Madness Quest

lvl-47 Prayer

Suggested

Completed RFD Quest

Completed The Great Brain Robbery Quest

Completed The Fremennik Isles Quest

lvl-55+ Prayer

lvl-80+ Strength and Attack

lvl-64 Magic

Equipment

Suggested Equipment

64539599.jpg

Helm: Helm of Neitiznot>Berserker helm>Proselyte sallet

Necklace: Holy symbol

Cape: Fire cape>Trimmed skill cape>Legends cape

Chest: Proselyte hauberk>Initiate platebody>Monk robe top

Legs: Proselyte cuisse>Initiate platelegs>Monk robe bottom

Rigth hand: Abyssal whip/Dragon scimitar>Dragon longsword

Left hand: Best defender you can get

Gloves: Best RFD gloves you can get>Klank's gauntlets/steel gauntlets

Boots: Rune boots/Climping boots

Suggested inventory:

Any monkey greegree

Prayer book from The Great Brain Robbery Quest or 4-5 antipotions

Dragon battleaxe or Dragondagger(p++) for specials (NOT BOTH!)

Food for emergencys

Teleport to Ape Atoll

How to get there

64545733.jpg

Everyone who have filled the requirements for this guide know how to get there by foot becouse it is a part of the Monkey Madness Quest. So I'll just explain the Teleporting way (I will add it to the guide laiter if someone asks for it) When you teleport to Ape Atoll, you'll find yourself in this room:

64547112.jpg

After that you equip your monkey greegree and go down the stairs. Move infront of the altar that looks like a gorilla statue and IS a gorilla statue. Put on protect from melee, ultimate strength and incredible reflexes. Then start owning those gorillas! It migth be a bit irritating at first when you need to click the 'recite-prayer' option on the book everytime that stupid little spider poisons you, but after a few minutes, it will become unagressive. Just recharge your prayer on the statue when needed, and when i ever intend to leave, I just go upstairs back to the room i came from and click hometele.

The ground floor looks like this:

64548289.jpg

Credits

Tip.It for guiding and helping players all over the world

Jagex for creating the greatest Online RPG in the world

Everyone who reads this and expecially those who comment

NOTE: I believe I have forgotten something so just say it and i'll add it.

And ill be adding some things later on this guide. It is not complete yet, but still, please comment...

Tekirosig2fad.png

proudtobefinnishrh2.png

Retired

isnt a prayer book better then runedef because jou will be needing longer prayer

No not really, it gives good attack and strength bonuses and higher prayer bonus is only a convience so you don't have to keep clicking the altar.

Btw, I can't see the pictures. You might want to look into that.

there is a guide on this already.. all i ttkae is 3 food an anti pot and my gear and gre-gre(i look like the big apes too and ppl are like a lvl 89 guard?)

praer book isnt needed.. if you get low on hp from being poisned just eat a lob or so .. but by the time i get low on hp from poison the poison ends.. actualy all you need is str boosting gear and a d skimmy or whip to train

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I'm not sure yet what the problem is, it happened to me too just now, but i have a temporary solution for this; rigth-click on the spot where the image should be and press 'view image' or 'show picture' (I'm not sure what it is in english), but it should be the highest option when you rigth-click it

Tekirosig2fad.png

proudtobefinnishrh2.png

Retired

rigth-click on the spot where the image should be and press 'view image' or 'show picture' (I'm not sure what it is in english), but it should be the highest option when you rigth-click it

That should do the trick, I'll be asking my friend tomorrow what to with it so they would show immidiately

Tekirosig2fad.png

proudtobefinnishrh2.png

Retired

Pretty good, most people that would use this tactic are already aware of it tough. If you add some pictures of the area, equipement, and inventory to make it overall better to look at this guide would be much better. For now I wanna say 4/10. Good job on a first guide though. :thumbsup:

Cowards can't block Warriors.

• 2 weeks later...
You missed a huge section of this. Dharoking. Having an alter near these monkeys means tons of people use their dharok armour there.

+1

around 50% of the people I see are Dh'in, since the alter is nearby, and they use rock cakes or the spider's poison to lower HP.

Also, since the alter is nearby, use ALL of you Atk and Str boosting gear. Use prossy when its a piece of armour that is just for def

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?