Goal: Best F2P Merchant - PHAT Achieved! - 90/99 Woodcutting

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't merchant the past few days was busy. And the item I used to merchant, well, they lowered the selling prices so now I have to change to something else. Now I'm more determined than ever. :D

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

My Birthday is today! I am now 15!

This is my updated bank, everything earned from F2P merchanting!

[You may compare the bank updates, all of them are on the first page with dates above them]

Keep in mind I earned this with the inability to merchant on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday due to guests and friends.

August 14, 2007

august14bq4.png

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

I didn't get to merchant much yesterday since it was the day after my bday and I went to restaurant and spent time with family and stuff.

August 16, 2007

august16tw6.png

sina_j.png

hehe im posting as u asked me newbie ^^

am i or not ur hero =) :P

keep up the good work , few more time till u get richer than me lmao xD

pd:make a help̮̬̉̉r list an add me =P?

:thumbsup:

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Proud owner of these capes + quest cape

99 cooking achieved 26/06/06

99 fletch achieved 22/07/08

99 firemaking achieved 22/07/08

99 magic achieved 25/12/08

99 crafting achieved 25/12/08

99 attack achieved 25/12/08

99 strenght achieved 01/03/09

99 hitpoints achieved 23/10/09

99 ranged achieved 23/11/09

I remember seeing the post when you got hacked and I felt bad for you. I'm glad to see you making comeback, already you pass me in wealth. :shock:

Really I am impressed.

Feel free to add me in game if you like. Maybe you like to give me tip hehe.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I lent my friend 4m and the next day he got "hacked"... what the hell am I doing wrong that I can't do good without suffering?...

sina_j.png

I lent my friend 4m and the next day he got "hacked"... what the hell am I doing wrong that I can't do good without suffering?...

I hope he's not your "friend" anymore. :?

Great updates - really good merchant :D

He still is my friend. Why would 4m make me not be his friend anymore?

sina_j.png

I hope he's not your "friend" anymore. :?

Great updates - really good merchant :D

He still is my friend. Why would 4m make me not be his friend anymore?

What he means, I think, is that you lent your friend 4m and then your

friend pretended to get hacked so he wouldn't have to give the money

back to you.

--------------

Wow! Honestly, I have never seen any F2p player make so much money

in such a short time! You are the #1 F2p Merchanter in my

opinion! :thumbsup:

My friend lost my 4M while he was borrowing it (hacked), so this is what I have now:

August 22, 2007

august22hx6.png

sina_j.png

I Think you use yew logs to merchant. They went down in price when you said it and there are yew logs in your last bank pic (did you forget to hide them in inventory/sell them?

*doesnt see how you can make that much cash in 6 days from yew logs*

Nice nether-the-less, I'll be entering f2p with 5m, i'm hoping i can somehow manage to merchant to a green mask, can't see it happening but you never know.

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

share t3h bed you own i saw your post before you got hacked now your richer than me

(buy a couple hundred mil)

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.