Goal: Best F2P Merchant - PHAT Achieved! - 90/99 Woodcutting

I Think you use yew logs to merchant. They went down in price when you said it and there are yew logs in your last bank pic (did you forget to hide them in inventory/sell them?

I'll give you a hint. I'm 100 yew logs away from lvl 81 woodcutting.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY :shock: nice merch skills tell me what you merch please??! \'

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

what do you merchant in f2p because lobsters are pretty much overran by wannabe merchants and most of the ores are so low in price because of the bots taht you cant really make a profit.good luck and a crackerin f2p is pretty impressive.

tifsdac6mc.gif

never though I be owned by a f2p merchant, gratz man your getting there! \'

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I didn't merchant at all yesterday. Hell, I only merchanted for around 3 hours since the last Bank Picture.

August 26, 2007

august26vy7.png

This is me:

me1nu9.png

Some messed up random, I almost didn't get the princess in time: :wall:

frogs1gu3.png

The Frog random except only 2 Frogs came up, I think it's cool:

frogs2mn6.png

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

I just can't figure out what you merchant. I went over all the possibilities as I was training in SoS but gosh I just can't think of something good. Lobs, laws, and money through skills is pretty much ruled out because the market for lobs and laws is just way to overrun. And money through skills isn't very likely because you've made like 40mil and I just can't see mining/woodcutting or any other f2p skill getting that much. God armors? Oh well. Divulge your secrets to me? :wink:

transformerfy9.jpg

I bet it's ess, iron or feathers. Something like that that is worth very little so the smallest gp difference (say 1 gp) would rip in millions through trades. Anyway that's ultra fast.

WOW 10/10 For your recovery. i wish i could make money like that... =D>

But i use stats to gain money. Mebbe you can Teach me a trick or somthing?+ :-w

P.S. to you Tip.it'ers

(Notice his laws in his top 3 pics, he gain 36k laws some how and then they were pretty much all sold)

Snakebite420.png

........ holy cabbage batman, this girl moves fast! i can bevlive you that you had all that stuff before, you are obviously a great merch. and i see you do it not out of greed, but for fun, and i commend you for that =D> 42/42

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

........ holy cabbage batman, this girl moves fast! i can bevlive you that you had all that stuff before, you are obviously a great merch. and i see you do it not out of greed, but for fun, and i commend you for that =D> 42/42

I'm a guy just so you know. :-w

sina_j.png

i love the quote in your signature <3:

i love you man , you know im always there for you :thumbsup:

if you need anything , just ask..

also goodluck getting back on your feet :XD:

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

i love the quote in your signature <3:

i love you man , you know im always there for you :thumbsup:

if you need anything , just ask..

also goodluck getting back on your feet :XD:

Ty j00b. :)

I haven't been merchanting much, maybe 2-3 hours total since last update.

August 28, 2007

august28rt2.png

sina_j.png

how do you get all that money so quick! :shock: 11/10

[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc124/pianist4/sig.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc124/pianist4/GrilledCat1.png[/img]
[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc124/pianist4/siggygangsterpiano.jpg[/img]

I didn't merchant at all since last update.

I bought 5k Rubies 1460ea.

I made 500 Ruby Rings with them.

I got bored and sold the remaining 4.5k rubies 1425ea.

I sold the rings 1.48kea.

I'm trying to get 50 mage sets. If anyone is willing to sell me parts pm me.

Rsn: sina j

I need:

- 14 Blue Wizard Hats

- 14 Blue Wizard Tops

- 12 Anti Dragon Shields

- 13 Magic Amulets

- 14 Fire Staffs

August 30, 2007

august30ft1.png

August 30, 2007

august30nl9.png

sina_j.png

My screen went White, a tree spirit decided to pop up. I lost Full Wizzy (G)... Like RS hasn't screwed me enough.. I thought 1.2B would be enough... but nope. Just wants to keep screwing me.

sina_j.png

some1 at jagex hates vapour :?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

- I finally got 70 defense! 69 defense was annoying me!

- I finally got 50 Mage sets!

- 10.2M cash <--- I've been selling some stuff, I haven't merchanted for around 1 week - 10 days now.

- I dropped 5 right skull halves and 5 bottom scepters for +2 bank space.

- My *goal* for the summer (35 days since I came back to RS) was 3 wearable rares and 10m+ cash. I achieved my summer's goal! School starts on Tuesday for me.

September 2, 2007

september2ou9.png

September 2, 2007

september2ow6.png

sina_j.png