Goal: Best F2P Merchant - PHAT Achieved! - 90/99 Woodcutting

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How may hours do you use for merchanting?

A few. Like 2-3? This is while woodcutting and chatting on msn.

I'll get back to RS soon. :D

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Vapour, what you think abotu the great exchange? Will it do something to merchanting? ::' Just wanted to know what you think :XD:

It's certainly going to lower activity in the forums, and there will be a lot more competition. But as always, everything has its advantages/disadvantages, so we will have to wait and see how it's like.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Vapour, what you think abotu the great exchange? Will it do something to merchanting? ::' Just wanted to know what you think :XD:

It's certainly going to lower activity in the forums, and there will be a lot more competition. But as always, everything has its advantages/disadvantages, so we will have to wait and see how it's like.

Yeah, no jumping on the bandwagon before it is even out yet. We will just have to wait.

tfssig.png

Thanks for all the responses! <3!

My most recent bank pic is on the first page.

This is my FIRST day back on RS merchanting, after like a month. This is 3 hours of merchanting.

Previous Bank Pic

tempbank1vh3.png

Today's Bank Pic

november7ep2.png

sina_j.png

Whoah! Awesome bank!!! I wish i had a santa (my goal)

Good luck on getting back a phat (and maybe 2 <3: )

100% f2p merchanters are very rare too 8-)

I am: 95% f2p (I've been member 1 month out of 21).

Visit my blog?

<3: Etpelletier 8-)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Did you see that guy on the RSOF selling the mask set for 70M?

Nope. :(

And to tell the truth, since I returned, today is only the 3rd day I've been merchanting rares. Jagex just keeps making more lame updates daily, which kills my way of life. It seems like they aren't making anti-bot updates, but more like anti-merchant updates.

sina_j.png

Did you see that guy on the RSOF selling the mask set for 70M?

Nope. :(

And to tell the truth, since I returned, today is only the 3rd day I've been merchanting rares. Jagex just keeps making more lame updates daily, which kills my way of life. It seems like they aren't making anti-bot updates, but more like anti-merchant updates.

Yeah :/

Shop update kind of killed the rune market, and arrow market. The grand exchange could just push prices lower and lower. Treasure Trails are flooding the rune armour market driving down rune armour prices...

Yeah, looks like the only thing that is increasing is rares. Barely.

tfssig.png

In case you didn't get it,those pink things were handcuffs. What do you expect to find when looking through a monsters personal things?

Lipstick? A comb? Tell me. 8-)

sina_j.png

Curse you again Vapour!

Teach me your secrets:P *Points to my Sig* See?

Anyways, what's with the amount of Natures going up/down slightly each time...? :anxious:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

159.7M cash.

November 18, 2007

november18gd6.png

sina_j.png