Corruption Vs Divine Forces (August 11) - Corruption Wins

ThatCoolGuy

Overview:

After last weeks fight, both DF and Corr knew that one more fight was needed to settle the score. Corr were confident after a victory last week and prepared much the same way. However, we knew it was Flintstoneman's last PK trip and as a result DF would pull great opts and be on top of their game, to really give Flint a good send off.

So after a week of preparation, we gathered and set up on w90. DF charged and right off the start Corr got some great piling going. DF to their credit did had an equally strong start, but simply to our organisation and our commitment they were overwhelmed. This continued for at least 1.5 hours, with Corruption really taking charge and taking over - resulting in DF leaving after a little over the 2ish hour mark.

It was a great fight, kept clean to numerous AC clans; Eos, RR, EH and other clans who I definitely missed. Thank you to the AC clans. Finally, Corr would like to extend thank you and good luck to flintstoneman, you have been a great rival for us, and a earned our respect. Best of luck flint we will miss you.

Starting opts:

Corr: Maxed opts -399

startingoptsmx3.png

Df: Around 280

Ending opts:

Corr: 369 of pure Corr (hopped to another wrld to get rid of looters)

endingoptstx5.png

Df: Walked out with 100 opts I heard?

Thank you for the fight DF, I think we put it beyond doubt that we are deserving of the number 1 spot, after two dominant victories in a row.

Was there for a bit, before real life summoned me away. 1 death myself. Looked like we were in big time control before I left, didn't think it'd be over so quickly though. Guess that's what happens when there's 130ish people against 80 or so.

member.png

Former Leader of The Corruption

Proud Founder of The Corruption

"Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a

small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker

country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in

strength."

I would like to give respect to their leaders for being sensible and calling off returning quickly though. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision, but goob job to them on that.

member.png

strength."

With your ending opts you would have been able to own hard another top 5-10 clan lol. Big gratz Corr, it was fun anticrashing, rot/ni/ag are nothing now.

Yeah, they tend to only be an annoyance when they vastly outnumber the Anti-Crashers.

And yeah, I would agree with those options left we could have taken down another top clan fairly easily as well, I was quite impressed today.

member.png

strength."

• 2 years later...