f2p: Great isn't it?-by decebal- 80 combat finally!

Thanks Dennizzz :thumbsup: ! Already advanced a few lvls... gonna post them in about 1 hour :D

edit: here they are!

51fmvq5.png

donationwp8.pngThank you!

53fmll7.png

Getting slightly closer :D

grats slow crafting neeb with nub fm lvl <3:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dennizzz :thumbsup: ! Already advanced a few lvls... gonna post them in about 1 hour :D

edit: here they are!

51fmvq5.png

donationwp8.pngThank you!

53fmll7.png

Getting slightly closer :D

grats slow crafting neeb with nub fm lvl <3:
:oops: .

Edit: tell me, wich lvl up message was faked? Come on, I just simply used my eyes to fake it!

22031_s.gif

And here comes Moonshadow out of the starting gates! He is covered in blood and insect parts, but, he is now making tiaras. His competition has a commanding lead of 5 crafting levels over Moonshadow...

Yeah, besides me being weird... which is normal... (oxymoron) I am now crafting. You know have competition...

Batteries not included, do not have sex while operating heavy machinery and when in doubt, use the smell test!

tfssig.png

And here comes Moonshadow out of the starting gates! He is covered in blood and insect parts, but, he is now making tiaras. His competition has a commanding lead of 5 crafting levels over Moonshadow...

Yeah, besides me being weird... which is normal... (oxymoron) I am now crafting. You know have competition...

You, wierd? No way :XD:

OT: Good luck with the crafting, of the normal and rune variety.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Batteries not included, do not have sex while operating heavy machinery and when in doubt, use the smell test!

:shock: Oh (Bleep)!!!!

Oh, and I will put the our goal pics :D

22031_s.gif