Confetti~ (Dedicated to the Daily Tip.it MSN Chat)

Echofish

This story goes to the lovely TIFers who happen to know my love for throwing confetti at every person who enters the wacky conversations.

Even if you don't know what I'm talking about, go ahead and read it ::'

Confetti

Only a few people get to meet a person as eager-to-please as Lyra.

She was the to type who strived to understand and appreciate the heart of things.

If dedicated, she'd put her soul into it.

Unfortunately, nobody told her that being constantly showered by glittering paper cut-outs was the last thing to be celebrated in the company of 7 Tip.iters.

~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~

Aaron looked dumbfounded. In his hand was a card, in his hair was several rolls of pink paper that spiral it's way down to his shoulders. Aaron quickly dusted off the sparkles and the paper and the pink hearts that laid on his head. As he was doing so, he slightly jumped back to see a poster of his idol, Alizee, neatly rolled up against his wall.. She was set in a languorous pose, hand in mic, hips jutting to one side. He hasn't seen a sight this good since YouTube! His glance went from the wall to the ground as a pink envelope appeared before him.

"What the hell is this about..." he thought to himself as he opened the envelope, reading the card inside aloud.

My sweet sugar daddy

deserves a gift overdue

The Alizee poster is a gift

the best I could do

As something of interest

to a sugar daddy like you.

"Sugar daddy?!" Aaron nearly fainted.

~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~

"Taran."

Poke.

"Taaaaraaaaan.."

Another poke.

"Taran!"

Taran leapt up. His girlfriend, Laniey, was holding a card up to his face.

"Tell me this is from you" Laniey was waving the card at his face, Taran fiercly trying to read what's writting on the front.

"To Revvy and Del" He read aloud. "It's for the both of us"

This caught Laniey's attention. She stopped and carefully peeled the seal and pulled the card out. Sparkles and glitter covered her lap.

"I think I got a vague idea of who that's from..." He pretended to think hard. "Only one person calls me Revvy"

Oh how right he was.

The two of you have got something precious

An object you can't fake

A locket made in gold

And of course love, babycakes

The gift's bright and shiny

A sight to behold

A small effigy

Of your love in gold.

"Babycakes? The pair said in disbelief.

Laniey looked back in the card to find a small, gold locket. She carefully opened the locket and blanched at the image inside.

2 angels, butt naked, blowing kisses.

"Of all things, babycake?" Taran said in disbelief.

"I say we burn it" said the other "It could be some stalker or something..."

"I agree..."

Suzi had a rough night.

Having to deal with a computer who doesn't like big conversations and telling off children who knock on people's doors. Needless to say, she was pissed.

Shortly after closing the door, a red card fell out of the letterbox. She found that it was addressed to her. She let out a low grumble when red sparkles rain onto the floor, cursing at they stuck to the bottom of her feet.

Looking back to the card, she skimmed through the small message written in pink, strawberry-scented ink.

Our mentor and carer

The one we all admire

You spread the warmth and kindness so much

It's for you I aspire

So I decided to work on my arts

for a work of pure beauty

The subject was you

Our cutie patootie

"Patootie?"Suzi was in awe.

The cat gagged.

The kids knocked once more.

This annoyed Suzi, it ruined her moment of feeling great. A tiny red parcel fell out of the letterbox, once again addressed to her. It didn't take her long to figure out what to do. She hastily opened it and found a figurine wrapped in paper. She unfolded it as lights surrounded the object...

And she couldn't make out what the object was.

There was note tied to the bottom of the strange object. It read:

"For Suzi, I made a statue of her out papier-mache. Love lots, Lyra"

In all fairness, Lyra clearly wasn't a great artist. No one could tell what it was, bless Suzi.

Ethan rolled over with a grunt, stretching his arms out in front of him. He sat up and sluggishly yawn, tongue tasting the air. He let himself drop back into his cozy bed.

Boy, was he tired. He'd never slept well like this so far.

Opening one eye, he stared out the window. Sunny day. It couldn't get any better. The smell of fresh breakfast being prepared downstairs, it's a great day to go out as well. Life is good.

He finally stood up, scratching his unkempt hair back. He was about to walk into the bathroom if he had not noticed the red envelope lying on the hallway. He looked around for signs of his family members, but no one seems to be around except for downstairs.

He slowly bent down to pick up the card, brushing aside the glitters and sparkles that littered around the floor. The card was empty, surprisingly enough. But there was a CD that somehow managed to fit that minute envelope. He went to his Cd player and thrown the CD in.

Seconds later...

"GOOOOD MOOORNING EEETHAAAAAN!!" He fell back, covered his ears and made a run for his bed. He peeked from behind his bed to see if anything is still intact.

He should learn to turn the volume down before turning off, just in case a deranged voice booms it's way to your eardrums. The voice introduced herself as Lyra. She seems to be preparing for a song...

No one else knows better

about music better than ethan.

Whether it'd be a freak on a leash

or 9/15ths

To download them illega-

Ethan threw an empty pizza box at the offending CD player. The shut it off for a while but magically it sprung back to life to leave the word

"Starshine..."

Ethan screamed in mortification, dropping his card to the floor. "Make it stop, gah! Make it stop!" He was rolling over the floor, clutching his head as if it was going to explode. "I'll kill whoever sent me this, argh!"

The conversation has begun. Everyone was silent. There's the odd 'Hi's or 'lol's rolling around. Everyone was present, apart from Lyra and the couple TIFers who aren't online.

"I assume you guys all got a card, right?" Aaron started. "And a nickname..."

"Starshine for me"

"Apparently I was sugar daddy."

"Babycakes" Taran and Laniey said almost at the same time.

"lol babycakes"

"Hey, f*** you Starshine!*

Suzi added in "Patootie"

That got the attention of all. Ethan and Taran stopped their little quarrel about their nicknames.

"What?"

"I was dubbed Cutie Patootie"

Darcy has entered the conversation

"Hello guys *throws confetti*"

The laughing stopped. An eerie silence filled the conversation. As if on cue, everyone barraged Darcy with questions.

"Are you mad? How the hell did you get my address?!"

"I hope you know what sugar daddy means..."

"I like your little, erm, statue thing."

Darcy didn't understand. He was innocent. This is madness! This is not Sparta at all.

Lyra has entered the conversation

"*throws confetti* I hope you guys liked your presents. I thought about them for a long time :-)"

The questions stopped. In the distance, you could've faintly heard a drop and Darcy's mouth foaming. His status was set to Be Right Back.

Moments of silence.

"..."

"Speechless with joy, I see!" Lyra sent a little happy emote. "Yay I'm happy now"

In the end, Lyra's little mission to spread the love accomplished little or nothing. They burned the locket, the cat ate the statue, the CD was long forever gone.

The poster? It's still up in Aaron's wall.

And the sparkling adventure doesn't end there. 2 days later, Erik appeared in his DP bearing pink star-shaped sunglasses. He had his shade tilted to one side making him look like those gay art critics. He looked 'fabulous' or so Lyra said.

THE END!

Woot, that took me hours! This was roughly based on a short story I read before. I hope you guys enjoy ^_^ *throws confetti*

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Awww, that is fantastic and very sweet! I definitely enjoyed it - made me laugh a lot. :D You obviously put a lot of thought into it and managed to capture elements of our personalities.

Thanks so much for writing this. ::' Well done.

*hugs*

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

:( Where do i come into play?

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Does that mean me and Laniey live together? Epic.. 8-)

Appreciate the story..must of taken forever to come up with the courage to call Aaron Sugerdaddy..*shudders* :uhh: :?

Everyone <3: s Lyra.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Righty-o, this sequel is dedicated to our lovely and gorgeous Will (speedofsound) for being the creator of our awesome TIF chat!

~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~

"What the..." Will almost dropped his school bag. He tired from running hom from the rain. His hair stuck to his and covered his eyes. "Tell me this is a joke"

He groaned as picked up his back again and settled it in his shoulder. He tried so hard not to look at the box of box of flipping kittens on his front door. He frantically searched for his house keys in his pocket and managed to fish them with two hands and open the lock. Stepping inside, he stumbled over the said box of flipping kittens and landed with his keys under his palm.

"Ouch, damnit..." He managed to crawl his way to the kitchen, schoolbag in hand. "Calm down, Will. Breathe...breathe. The poor bastard who dumped the box of abominations didn't think this would happen." A thought struck Will's head and he grabbed a towel to dry himself off. "Unless this was Crafter's idea, he is going down.

He realized that he left is front door wide open. So he plopped on the couch, bag and damned kittens and all, and stared at the front, as if he had telekinetic powers that would make it close. Brushing his wet hair back, he made a low grunt and stood making his way towards the door.

"Right" he said, frowing "First, dry myself. Second, feed myself, third, making the house comfortable for myself"

"Lastly, taking care of goddamned kittens."

And speak of the devil, a kitten popped up from the bunch, green eyes sparkling and all.

But pink fur?

The cat managed to squirm it's way out of the box, by stepping at it's fellow boxmates and carelessly dropping on the other side. Will took hold of the young cat. "Did someone dye you?" He checked the kitten for any injuries or deformities but everything seemed fine.

Another one made it's way up along the cardboard box edge, silver paws glistening with the light. Will picked this one up too.

He threw the pink one back in the box and stared at the newcomer even harder than he did for the pink one. "Purple, pretty." he mumbled as the kitten tried to wriggle free of Will's grasp. "Let me see if you'e a boy..." He picked up his tail, "Yup, definitely a boy." He noticed that another kitten, a blue one, was hissing at him. It definitely was angry, because it almost lept at him when he touched the purple cat.

"Interesting..." He examined the cats more closely. So far there's a pink, red, purple, blue, black and an olive one with black patches. The purple and blue cat would pounce on each other, the blue kitten being a girl. The pink one is definitely a girl and the red, black and olive ones are male. "I thought there was seven..." he thought as he counted the kittens, six. He was right, the orange tabby had ran off outside as he can see paw marks onhis carpet.

"Didn't they leave any names?" He searched around the box until he found a message saying "You are banned from Tip.it for excessive spam and use of swear words. If you wish to appeal, please visit this link"

Will looked stupefied.

~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~

"Okay, baths for all of you and off to the animal shelter you go" The red cat seemed to have understood as it clung onto his shirt and give him a look, a look that only puppies are supposed to be able to pull of. "Don't give me that..." He made his way into the bathroom and filled the tub with a tiny amount of water, so that the kittens wouldn't drown. "Wait... why am I doing this again?" He quickly threw 2 kittens into the tub, pinky and red, and watched them paddle for dear life.

"How do you like that, heh" His laugh was cut short.

A poof, and a couple of splashes was heard as Will turned back into the tub.

"Hey Will, thanks for that." said the unknown voice, more precisely, it was red.

"Oh my..." said pink.

Only after the smoke cleared did Will realize the full scale of what has happened, and why the kittens were delivered to him. In place of red and pink, was Aaron and Suzi. Drenched and shaking, much like how they were before as kittens. Will nearly threw up, his gaze went from the pair to the box of the remaining bastards. He literally dumped them into the water, screeches could be heard from afar.

Will tried to crawl away, but the force of the explosions blown him off his knees. Now there was 6 people in his washroom, 4 still trying to get out of the tub. A boy, roughly around 6'2 was at the bottom of the pile, his head shifted right to avoid hitting the faucet. There was a girl on his chest, and 2 boys trying to get up from his feet.

Will couldn't utter a single word. "I.. uhh.. guys," he felt something grasp his shoulders. He let out a soft shrill as the guy spoke. "If you haven't noticed, it's us." Will still stood in schock, only his eyes seemed to move.

It all became clear to Will. Red was Aaron, pink is Suzi. Purple was Taran and the feisty blue one was Laniey. The black one was Ethan while olive was Andrew. But where's the orange tabby?

"Hey, wasn't there seve-"

"Emma got away. She said she didn't want to get her hair wet." Aaron cut him short.

"Will," Taran spoke, "we got sent here the TIF Mods. We need your help"

"Wait up, wait up! How the hell did you just turn into cats?! What am I supposed to do with you guys!"

"This was a punishment for apparently spamming and revealing information about ourselves." said Suzi.

"And you want me to... Wha? Hey, what the hell!" Will looked at them as if they all grew whiskers and a tail. Which they did, of course. The effects of the water would eventually dry out. One by one, they all reverted back into their feline forms.

"Don't turn us back yet" said Suzi, who was last to turn back. "Save our energy, it's hard being human again..." Her voice slowly turned into the soft mewl of a pink cat.

Will still looked stupefied. It's not everyday you see your cats go pink, let alone have them turn into one of your online friends. It also appears that the longer your hair, the longer precious human minutes you have. So Andrew succumbed first, Suzi last.

All Will could muster to say now is...

"Damn..."

Enjoy guys ^_^

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

After this, I might take a break from writing. Gosh, my head hurts from brainstorming. I've yet to think of a theme for Del and Revvy, their's will be up soon.

For now, I bring you Part 2! *throws confetti* Will, you like cats in this one now.

Will didn't even notice that he had fallen asleep on the bathroom floor, he didn't seem to mind that 4 of the 6 were piled on top of him, sleeping.

He somehow managed to lie flat on his back, using a rug as a pillow. The kitten he first saw was Purple, Taran. Scattered all over him was Pinky, Olive and Red. It would've really made his little slumber more comfortable if Red or The Sugardaddy of the group didn't lay so close down there...

Then again, they're only kittens. He could only pick them up and lay them back on the floor again.

He tried to get up, carefully so that he would not wake the poor bastards. They might be kittens, but they can be annoying online.

"C'mon," he nudged those on him. Making sure to swat Aaron oh so very hard. " I need to get up"

None of the listened.

Instead, he got up. Kittens went tumbling, limbs and whisker howling. Will then realised what he had done.

"Oh! Oh no, no no no! I'm sorry! Are you ok-I didn't mean to!" He quicky grabbed each kitten in hand and checked if they're OK.

He looked at his new pets. Purple made his way to his lap once again. He giggled, how long has it been since he last done that? He snuggled on to Purple and Olive, pinching their noses. Will was beaming, maybe cats weren't so bad after all.

Okay, maybe some aren't.

Blue was hissing maliciously at him again. Will didn't understand. It was only when he realised who Purple really was...

"Did I just-urghh..." he tried to shake the thought of. He was really fond the funky-hued purple cat. The image Taran spread through his mind. "My God," he paled at the thought, "Sorry about that Laniey."

---

He grabbed the cats by their necks, just like how a mother cat would hold on her litter, and dashed downstairs. As he was racing towards his back garden, he heard a very peculiar 'Arr' coming from his front door. Will looked puzzled. Must be those telemarketers, but they don't do 'Arr's do they? He secured the kittens back into the carboard box where they hailed and made his way to the door.

He opened the door. He didn't look bothered to find no one on his porch. He turned back to close the door until he heard that particular 'Arrr' ring in his ears.

"Damn kids. If I find you I'm gonna hang you by your necks!" he said to no one in particular.

"Arrrrrr!"

"Goddamni-whaaaa..?" he cut himself short. At his feet was a green cat, a cat who 'arrr's. Will cupped his chin as he kneeled to pick up the alienoid cat. "You look, wait, sound familiar..."

Will mentally slapped himself.

For God's sake, even Ben was a cat.

A few moments later, and a couple of smoke puffs, the guys and girls of our MSN crew is back to their human forms. They were all situated on his sofa, dripping wet. Will himself was slighty damp and shaking, and you can visibly see his eyebrow twitch. "As much as I want to keep you, guys. You're gonna have to stay as a cats. I can't take having to chase you around, and fricking shower you everytime I want to talk!"

"You do realise, that without you, we're helpless" said Suzi.

Will thought hard. Infront of him was a young man with glasses sitting quietly; a guy and a girl, well, let's keep it G-Rated; a young woman fervently drying her hair; a boy listening to his CD player, chances are the music was from limewire, and 2 other boys who were standing at the back. He can't support them on his own, let alone, support them being human.

"First priority, me. Lastly, the cats"

It had to be one way or another.

Will turned his back to them, prompting their attention, and marched towards the kitchen.

"So, who's hungry?"

-------

Right, that's finished. In the end, Will eventually takes care of the cats. My head is hurting now. I need to take a break from writing. If you spot any grammar or spelling mistakes, notify me kthbai

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

It's aaaaa-mazing Lyra! I love the fact that I hiss at Will every time he touches Taran lol That is so like me. I understand you wanting to take a break. I could never write even one story as good as that in the time you've written 3. Thanks so much for the entertainment :D

Stupid and wilderness go hand in hand. Like cookies and milk, or Paris Hilton and jail.

Okay, this one could be slightly shorter than the rest. I'll try to make it longer but my brain seemed to have tired out hehehe. Anyways, this is for Taran and Laniey!

~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷-

Taran was in a pickle.

Not literally, of course. It'd just be silly, and squishy. In fact, he dislikes pickles. He finds them absolutely repulsive. He'd rather be in a cucumber.

So

Taran was in a cucumber.

He frowned at the sign. The sign which displayed the much-hated words of 'Closed for Renovation'. His favourite cafe just closed, leaving him tired, hungy, and coffee-less.

"If I don't get any caffeine in my system, I don't think I'd last the whole day." he muttered with a sigh. As much as he wants to up for the day running with only three hours of sleep, a pop tart and God's will; he would not last very long. In his journey to find his favoured beverage, he stumbled upon a cafe.

It was fairly different from what he was used to. Usually, he would have to go to the counter himself to order anything, but here, it looks like there are actual waiters and waitressess. Shaking it off, he opted for a change and went for a seat near the window.

Sitting down, he quickly pulled out his laptop and began working. A voice from his side made him leave his work, and look up from where he was sitting.

There was a young blonde woman, with hair tight to a loose ponytail. She gave off a very friendly aura. Armed with her notebook, apron and pencil in hair; she was ready to take Taran's orders.

"What can I get you, sir?" she asked, but Taran wasn't listening. He was too busy staring at the young woman, which the latter didn't take too lightly.

"Sir, as much as you would like to stare at my face, I need to get your order..." she huffed. This caught Taran's attention and he quickly apologized. "Ahh, sorry. I'll have just a normal coffe, please."

"You want coffee? In the morning? Sheesh, I'll get you something less strong." Before Taran could reply, she had already handed her notebook to a fellow waitress and took her apron off.

Taran turned his gaze back onto his laptop. Thank God the cafe had free internet. They had it back in his old cafe, he didn't think he would survive with his work without it.

A window popped up. He opened it to find the words "Hey bro!" written in a big, 16pt, pink font.

Great...

"Bryce, how the hell did you get my new email address?" he said to Bryce, his younger brother. "Oh i got it off ur friend kyle or sumthin lik that" Bryce replied back.

He closed the window. He quickly opened MSN and deleted his sibling from his contacts. How could've he added him?

Minutes passed and his coffee still hasn't arrived. He wanted to barge to the counter, but that would be rude. So he waited...

And waited...

Finally, his waitress arrived with a tray in hand. She wasn't dressed in her usual outfit before, her hair was much more tidy and her apron was gone.

"Sorry about the delay, I was just about to end my shift but I thought I'd your order first and stuff- is there something wrong?" Taran figured that he was staring at her once again. Maybe it's the fact the just sat herself down on his table, invading his private time.

"Well, um, you just s-sat there a-and, um, well... it's my table and-"

"Do you not want me sit here?" the blonde pouted.

"No, not at all! It's fine, don't worry. Haha!" At that time, Taran had his hand behind his neck sporting a goofy smile.

The Waitress smiled, she handed him over his drink. It didn't look like a hot cup of coffee at all.

"I figured I'd get you a mocha instead, since it's morning and all. Coffee isn't really good for you" Taran eyed the drink. How dare her!

"And Mr. I want Coffee, want anything with it? My treat" the girl offered.

"No thanks, really. I'm fine" he replied. He noticed that she was still wearing her badge. Taran tried striking up a conversation. "So, uhh, Marie do you work full time?"

"I don't. Since I just ended my shift a while ago, heh. Oh and my name isn't really Marie, it's my second name. Call me Laniey" She held out her hand.

"Real smooth Taran, what a dumb question to ask" he thought while he shook Laniey's hand.

A few moments of silence, then another waitress arrived with another tray. On it was a plate containing a warm bagel.

She crossed her arms on the table."So, how's your day been today?"

Taran was slightly surpised at her openness. "It's alright, I guess."

"Alright? Is that all you can say?" Taran was starting to get weirded out by this woman. "Nothing happened at all?" she kept on.

"No, nothing at all" Taran was intrigued by this girl. She was different.

All of a sudden, the plate she had was now infront of him. "There, that's something. Tell me about your day now" she smiled playfully at him. "Now, if someone asks about your day today you can say "Hey, I got a free bagel today!"

"Do I get free cheese with that?"

"Don't push it!" She mockingly raised her eyebrow.

"You're strange, I don't even know you..." Taran said more to himself, picking up his newly-acquired bagel and inspecting it; poking it here and there.

"I didn't poison that, if you were wondering. Besides, I'd be fired if I did." She frowned.

"Your job before my life, huh? He laughed "That's very reassuring"

Taking a bit, he tried to rake his brain for an event worth mentiong to Laniey. "Let's see," He began "My usual cafe is closed for a week, explains why I'm here."

"Aww, that's too bad. That's why you're here?" She pondered "No wonder I didn't recognize you."

"You been here long?" He asked

"Just two months, long enough to know the regulars." She glanced to her wris[bleep]ch to check the time. "Oh dear, I have to go! I forgot I'm supposed to meet my brother from California today....Argh, it was nice meeting you, I gotta run!"

Before Taran could answer, but the sound of the bell cut made him shut his mouth.

Interesting, I guess she made my day interesting in more than one way...

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...