Making a sig.

Chicken

Yep I'm reappearing once again to make one sig. You can pay for it or not.

Tell me: color, text, and anything special you want on it

It will probably be a 3d abstract type sig. I don't really do much of other kinds, but let me know what you want. I can guarantee that it won't be a pixel sig.

I will decide which to do based on several factors including:

-when you reply

-how well you describe the sig you want

-how much you need a sig

-how much you'll pay (you don't havta offer to pay)

-how much i like you

This post is already getting too long. It's not a big deal or anything. Post if you want a sig and i'll choose one person to get it, maybe 2 if lots of ppl want one.

-Chicken

that's prolly the most important one lol. but i don't know most people anymore.

this was the last sig i made, btw, just so you have an idea of what kinda sigs i make.

hyper.jpg

Oh and for sigs that i've been paid for, my average price was just over 300k. (about 40 sigs for over 12 mil total over the years). But you definitely don't havta pay lol.

-Chicken

I can try brushing a landscape...

I don't use terragen or anything like that, and I never really tried making one in bryce. The only landscape i ever made was this brushing-

8e-brushind.jpg

It took a long time... maybe if you give a really specific description of what you want...

Thanks symphony sky for you're interest. I'll let you know, but blues and whites are pretty boring, especially since i just finished a pale blue/white sig. You're in the lead in the "when you reply" category ;)

-Chicken

I like the style of your last sig, 80k for something similar? All I ask is that the text 'Peter' be in it, and possibly be a point of concentration. Colors are optional, you seem to have a knack for using blues and greys in your sigs, so let's work with those. My second choice would be reds. No, I don't need a sig, but I sure do want one :P.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Uh peter... I can just sell you this sig, if you want?

I think I was selling it for 100k or something a while back, but buyer fell through.

capn.jpg

-Chicken

Okay. I think it looks much better in blue than it red, but if you insist, here-

capnred9mh.jpg

capnred6ct.jpg

If you're serious about it, I can try a little more to make it better, but just red is not an easy color to work with for this type of sig.

-Chicken

Hey chicken, i Dont really need a sig, but sure every1 wants more. dont have much money 2 pay, so i was hoping 4 free, but a positive of choosing me is, as u know i had a sig from u b4, and i used it for probly over a year, maybe 1.5 years... and im still using it on other forums. so im a very good advertiser, 2 keep you name alive, becuz u know ill use it 4 along time.

for the sig, any color, and jsut a nice abstract... simple or not

no biggie if i dont get picked, and gratz 2 who does :D

lol okay link. You're definitely winning the "how much I like you category" ;)

Peter, I think I'll sell you the sig unless zeeky replies soon and changes his mind about it being red. You can pay 80k or 100k or nothing or w/e, doesn't really matter.

I'll give zeeky until 9pm EST or the next time I'm on, which ever comes last.

-Chicken

Hmm.... you see my avatar?

If you could do something like your little chicken dude, except my guy in it that would be awsome.

incase you ever need the rest of the body, its just a huge circle with some feet and hands lol :lol:

The background probaly to be something simular to yours, and probaly a dark blue-ish to match his color.

If you even made a matching avatar with his head animated :) that would be awsome.

btw, i could probaly throw in some cash... depending on how i like it anywhere from like 200k-whatever. :lol:

and i'd just want my name "nadril" on it, and rz3 owns you somewhere :wink:

And also, i've been looking for an rz3 sig like this forever, same as avvy, if you could do this, you'd well.. be awsome :lol: