runescape on wii.

xzombifiedx

I'd just be harder to type. I'm talking about fixing runescape so it will run through the internet brower, i'm not one of those "omg i want rs for 360" some of the java games run, they should fix rs to run.

the wii key board thing will fix all your typing problems

no actually i think that RS on the wii isn't that bad of an idea. on any other console it would suck miserably, but it seems just right for the wii.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Other:

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Moderators / Suggestions for changes/additions to Rules of Runescape or Forums

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Copyrighted material

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Interface/skin switching (option to change back to the old interface)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ RuneScape on another console or how it's distributed or programmed (including a new RS client)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Turning off updates (this is simply not possible)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ URL's, E-mail, anything like that

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ A lottery on Runescape

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Babies/children

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Marriage/Weddings

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Adult content/Bodily functions

this isn't talking about it being a consol game. simply about it running off the wii's browser.

barrowsmcw,gothicsk8er0.gif

gothicsk8er0.gif

no if they made it for psp they could put thier most updated version on a umd disk and every time there was an update it would download it, so u would only need to download the updates once

As a point-and-click game, RS would not work on the PSP.

The reason RS was suggested for Wii is due to the nature of its control.

green_link_1.png

green_link_1.png

That would be so awesome.

I just bought a Wii, and I am planning to connect it to the internet soon.

The problem with doing this for PS consoles is that they don't have the mouse controls which can be handled as quick (or perhaps as almost as quick) as a mouse on the Wii, which the Wii remote provides.

lol you guys should think than there has to be something extra for the wii not for runescape!

Exactly. Nintendo needs to simply make the Wii more compatible with Java, and voila. RS on Wii.

Besides, the Wii undergoes system updates through the Internet, so compatibility with Java could just be one of these updates.

Wow. If this happens, it's gonna be so good.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

ya it would and i wont need to typpe cause im muted already lol

edit: i think there is a typer that reads your voice and what you say goes on the computer screen

Considered an autotyper, which is a macro, by RS definition. Why? It's faster to say "Buying x, y each! -- " than typing it.

Moreover, just as you can't copy and paste in RS, I'm not sure a voice control system would work in an applet. It's a program within a program (browser) and the voice system wouldn't recognize it.

Actually, Xbox 360 has full USB Keyboard Support, and acsess to MSN messenger, however it doesn't allow internetableness. And knowing Microsoft, they won't make the Xbox 360 internetable.

That's why homebrew programmers and frustration exist. The Xbox has a hard drive, a connection, and an OS. It will have a browser made for it soon if there isn't somewhere already.

If there isn't already, there will eventually be a homecooked (or cracked Internet Channel) browser which runs more than is currently supported. And there's USB wireless keyboards. And WL USBmice, which someone will eventually homebrew a program so the Wii can use them. (As you can tell, I'm a huge DIY/homebrew guy.)

You can expect a solution for this. The Wii is the OLPC laptop for Americans!

EDIT: I realized just now what the above sentence looks like. I'm referring to the low-cost, basically only for internet, One Laptop Per Child project. Its aim is to bring laptops (XOs) to third-world rural countries.

63cu0k4.png

52788436whatsonthetube.PNG

If you believe you came from monkeys, you probably did.