0 0 spec aww. the road to 99 range and mage at 51 combat

Well, I invented a new type of pure. I have no idea what I should call the type of pure, but It should turn out to be pretty good. Please rate the name and goals, and throw out what I should name the type.

If you want to talk, feel free to add me whenever i'm on. my name is:

0 0 spec aww.

Goals:

50 att

80 str

99 mage

99 range

1 or 52 prayer

99 mining

99 woodcutting

99 firemaking

55 hp

Desert treasure

Horror from the deep

Parts of RFD

The idea behind this pure is to have insanely high stats, and insanely low hp, way beyond what a normal pure would be. I will update this thread daily or weekly.

CURRENT stats:

60 mage

34 HP

64 wcing

31 mining

57 firemaking

1 range(waiting on p2p)

1 att(waiting on p2p)

1 str(waiting on p2p)

Here are some random pictures

my.php?image=bankkf9.gif

my.php?image=statsrg7.gif

and the man behind it all

my.php?image=picture008nu6.jpg

I am keeping every gem and anything from random events the entire time im doing this acount, to see how many i end up with and how much cash I get.

GEM count

uncuts

21 sapphires

5 rubies

13 emeralds

14 diamonds

cuts

30 sapphires

14 rubies

5 emeralds

3 diamonds

Tip It's Stats:

Tip_It.png

Slayer for Airuts, Mining for Rune, and Prayer for all 70+ skills

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

newsig.png

Sounds good but kinda done. Anyway good luck :P

Edit: And if you really want, you can pest control the stats so that you will only have 10hp. Check out I R Roney's blog to see his charecter it's pretty sweet.

Sorry to say but I really just don't see any point in this pure, if you can maybe explain it and I'll get it and gladly edit my post but for now having low hp is the one thing I thought pures never wanted to do.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

55 hp would be the goal here. What i'm trying to prove is that I'm supposed to be insanely offensive here. most level 60 rangers are barely tapping 80 range, meaning they might have a dbow, or lots of rune arrows. There won't be many mages around, and all of the meleers are either rune pures which will be anihilated by bolts/barrages), 1 def pures(wasted by g maul, bolts, arrows, mage), or initiate pures(bothe these and the rune pures are the same, plus they won't be hitting anything due to low str). So what i'm trying to say is that barely anyone will be able to k0 me faster than I can k0 them. it's 80 range on a pure 1 def ranger vs 99 range with 10-15 less hp, 99 mage so ice burst won't work often, and ill have melee stats for gmaul k0's. My setup will be mostly on the offensive, my plan is ice burst, g maul spec, d bow shot. Or ice burst, barrage, d bow spec and eliminate melee completely.

Tip It's Stats:

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

newsig.png

Your pictures are not working for me.

Nevertheless, good luck with your goals. You have your work cut out for you.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

anyone have an idea on what I should call this type of pure?

Call it failure, I highly doubt the low hp would make it a good pure,

Plus, from ranging/barraging/g mauling youll get hp levels pretty fast anyways and it will just be like any other maul pure.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Actually it will, seeing as your opponent has around 23-25 sharks and you would have to k0 on the first few sharks everytime, plus your not taking into account how many people are going to run/tele and how many times youll die.

Shouldnt be hard for another pure to run up and 3 hit you with maul or spec you out with dds and i fail to see how this is a new pure, its merely a maul pure with low hp.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I don't even have to have melee in the picture, I could just lowball the hp to like 50 with range/mage, just iceburst/barrage/dbow people with 70 range or 60 strength at like 50 combat

Tip It's Stats:

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

newsig.png

both wcing and mining are my main source of income atm, I didn't drop trade so I had to merchant/skill to get money.

Tip It's Stats:

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

newsig.png

plundered with ya to 99 thieving...gl with this pure! 99 mining looks like a tough goal...gl!

The rest of the pure stats look hard as well, gl..you'll need it! But you'll own if it does get finished.

Updated, im getting mining up to 60, mining iron all the way. Mining coal to whatever level until I have double the coal, smelt into cannonballs and use as ammo for range. Donations of bronze bars/copper/tin ore is GREATLY appreciated

Tip It's Stats:

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

newsig.png

Updated, lots of wcing to do. I will be selling all of the logs I get once I get higher, so please feel free to pm me.

Tip It's Stats:

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

Tip_It.png

newsig.png

anyone have an idea on what I should call this type of pure?

Call it failure, I highly doubt the low hp would make it a good pure,

Plus, from ranging/barraging/g mauling youll get hp levels pretty fast anyways and it will just be like any other maul pure.

I saw fear figments pures vid..blood anthem and that one had really low hp which didnt matter because they just speced someone dead with a maul. Low hp can work but you'll have to have ko ability which only comes with melee (might be range, i haven't used a dark bow).