So, just how hard is Mourning's End 2?

manila_rose

ME2 was supposed to be one of the hardest quests RS has ever come out with, and it's driving me crazy because it and Devious Minds are the only quests standing between me and a quest cape.

How important is high agility for this quest? My agility is currently level 59, and I hate training it with a passion. Somebody I randomly asked about ME2 said that there's really only one big agility obstacle, and and it took him about 20 minutes to get past it. I also was reading a debate about bringing either prayer potions or Super Restores, which would you guys personally recommend?

And just for my own sanity, just how hard is this quest? :XD: Would you put it on the level of say, Underground Pass or some of the harder segments of RFD?

Thanks so much in advance. :)

How... Moxious.

Barrows Drops: Dharok Plate (5/12/06) Torag Legs (5/12/06) Verac Flail (5/20/06) Guthan Helm (5/29/06) Ahrim Hood (6/9/06) Verac Skirt (6/25/06)

Its not that it is a hard quest but it is an annoying one. One mistake could cost you so much time prolonging the quest. It is a rather time consuming quest and it is best you get it done fast and accurately or else you will be spending alot of time on it. It took me over 8 hours for the quest due to so many mistakes on my part. :oops:

Prayer pots would be better because you are just using protect from melee most of the time.

soulthresher.png

with a guide it's fairly easy, as long as you take your time and not make silly mistakes. without a guide its quite a tough puzzle, i'd suggest mapping the temple out on paper if you're doing it without a guide.

As for the agil section.. the first time i crossed it i did it frst time. Second time i had to cross it i failed 32 times, yes, amazingly frustrating. that was with 65 agility potting to 68.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

yeah, I also hate agility with a passion and did it at 59 agility, with an agil pot, with no real difficulty. p pots worked fine for me but I had a stack in my bank and only enough money for the tally and the cape so I couldn't have used sup restores. Good luck, I'm sure you'll have your cape in no time.

crunchbag.png

Proud owner of Legends Cape since 10.03.07

Completed Desert Treasure on 21.03.07

First achieved Quest Cape on 14.08.07 at 89 combat

ME2 was supposed to be one of the hardest quests RS has ever come out with, and it's driving me crazy because it and Devious Minds are the only quests standing between me and a quest cape.

How important is high agility for this quest? My agility is currently level 59, and I hate training it with a passion. Somebody I randomly asked about ME2 said that there's really only one big agility obstacle, and and it took him about 20 minutes to get past it. I also was reading a debate about bringing either prayer potions or Super Restores, which would you guys personally recommend?

And just for my own sanity, just how hard is this quest? :XD: Would you put it on the level of say, Underground Pass or some of the harder segments of RFD?

Thanks so much in advance. :)

Bring prayer pots and a holy wrench. Super restores are an overkill. You'll do fine with 59, but take an agility pot for when you have to cross the handholds. By the way, this quest is very near to impossible if not using a guide, otherwise, it's not that hard as RFD or Dream Mentor, but quite harder that Underground Pass (which I did at level 56, just for the record).

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Thanks for all the info! I do plan on using a guide, I'm not a person who likes puzzles at all. :ohnoes: I think I'll give it a shot tomorrow. :)

How... Moxious.

Barrows Drops: Dharok Plate (5/12/06) Torag Legs (5/12/06) Verac Flail (5/20/06) Guthan Helm (5/29/06) Ahrim Hood (6/9/06) Verac Skirt (6/25/06)

honestly none of the quests are hard, just some are annoying. for me the absolute worst quest was sheep herder! it was so frustrating! ME2 was long and if you mess up, can be absolutely disgusting (somehow i locked myself out of the death alter in the temple lol. DONT DO THAT!) definitely do not go cheap on the p pots and bring the best prayer boosting armour and clothes you can bring. your agility level is absolutely fine for this quest. good luck, and congrats on your soon to be achieved quest cape.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png