Best level to start hunting red chinchompas?

The Real ET

I hate red salamanders, don't ask me why, so I did red chins from 63, which is surprisingly fast actually. I would say do red chins from 70, as by then they are much faster to catch, only a tad bit slower than salamanders, and much more interesting :P

Also, take a look at this guide, which may help you while catching red chins:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=622173

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

i have never tried hunting red chins because of my membership running out too soon, but why wouldnt you want to train on them right at 63? the experience would be better at higher lvls, but thats the same with all skills. i would say to hunt them as soon as you can. salamanders are boring anyway

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

start at 63.

They are fast even at that level, maybe slightly slower than red salas.

But the difference in negligible.

especially when u consider lizards require bank runs or stopping to release.

With chins as long as u got 1emtpyinvent space at start the chins jsut stack up and nvr fill ur invent

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you go for xp only, start at level 80. If you also want the money, start as soon as possible.

i agree, if u lookin for money start at 63(just keep in mind that training is slow). if ur lookin for fast xp stay at sallys until about 70ish

Lordtunkuta.png