How fast is attaching goblin wires?

Bauke

I'm planning to make 7.5k molten glass, make light orbs and finally attach goblin wires to them. Now my question is how fast it is to get about 7.5k goblin wires. I looked in the item database and saw that they have to be pickpocketted or got from the wire-making machine.

Can anyone tell me what is the fastest and how fast the process in itself is?

I really have no idea, but if its stackable then just mass click, but it depends how fast from a bank, and Im not sure where the machine you get it from is.

Try timing 1 inventory full then dividing that by 7.5k, that should give you a rough estimate. Good luck.

randomkcopyq.png

I really have no idea, but if its stackable then just mass click, but it depends how fast from a bank, and Im not sure where the machine you get it from is.

Try timing 1 inventory full then dividing that by 7.5k, that should give you a rough estimate. Good luck.

Thanks for your answer, but I'd rather have facts instead of thoughts :)

Timing is something I plan to do, but I'd rather have some answers in advance so that I know whether it's worthwhile or not. I could also change my plan to make vials for herblore...

You could always make vials with superglass make and then humidify and sell to the lazy herblorists.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I believe that the exp is redicuiously fast, except there isnt a market for the wires yet- so you may have an issue with obtaining the wires for the machine

~! Necro !~

Hoped this helped.

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

When I wire light orbs, I fill my inventory with 26 orbs at the goblin bank.

You steal the wires from the machine in the south of dorgesh khaan, the respawn takes between (my estimate) 5 to 2 seconds depending on how many people are playing.

You can get your hand in the device (like getting caught when pickpocketting) which also costs time, eat at the bank when necessary.

If it's the only thing you do, 7.5k orbs would probably take about 1 to 2 days depending on how good you are at repetitive tasks.

When I wire light orbs, I fill my inventory with 26 orbs at the goblin bank.

You steal the wires from the machine in the south of dorgesh khaan, the respawn takes between (my estimate) 5 to 2 seconds depending on how many people are playing.

You can get your hand in the device (like getting caught when pickpocketting) which also costs time, eat at the bank when necessary.

If it's the only thing you do, 7.5k orbs would probably take about 1 to 2 days depending on how good you are at repetitive tasks.

Thank you! Definately something I can work with. 1-2 days is acceptable, I'll go for it!