is thieving a fast 99?

phickyjoe

100-200kxp an hour in the hi levels seems really good. is thieving the fastest 99? i just got into pyramid plunder and its really fun and i level really fast. is thieving the fastest or can u get more xp per hour with fletching and cooking?

BYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe cooking is the fastest, followed by fletching, and then thieving. It would all depend on your budget and current level though. To answer your first question, yes, theiving is one of the faster skills to get to 99.

Good luck with whatever you decide. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I believe cooking is the fastest, followed by fletching, and then thieving. It would all depend on your budget and current level though. To answer your first question, yes, theiving is one of the faster skills to get to 99.

And it doesen't cost anything if you catch, and cook your own food. \'

the_foo_1000.png

2104th to 99 Hunting January 10th 2008

Proud Fan Of The Offspring Since 1998

thieving is one of those fast ones like cookin fletching fm and prayer

how much exp per hr depends on level 81+ you're gettin over 150k an hr 91+ 200k+ an hr

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Fletching used to be the fastest, but it's nerfed a bit now. Stringing bows, which before could get you up to 250k exp an hour, will only get you 70k an hour.

nh.jpg

Fletching used to be the fastest, but it's nerfed a bit now. Stringing bows, which before could get you up to 250k exp an hour, will only get you 70k an hour.

yes, and i am kinda mad, fletching used to be my favorite skill..

im not sure if its really fast, but i know it will use a bit of supplies (food and antipoison) but it can be profitable if you get a scepter at pyramid plunder, and keep all gold artifacts you find, you can make good money off them by selling them to the agility pyramid guy.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

I say this all the time, but range is still the fastest 99 to get.

Using Chinchompas at Ape Atoll before the slight nerf gave something like 400k xp an hour... Now you still get 250k+ at 90+ range, and you dont have to do anything but drink p pots.

if your a ranger, then your already most likely going to get Fletching up. making arrows is alot of exp. I normal do it in bulks of 5K arrows at a time.

FireMaking is pretty easily with wc or you could just buy a ton of wood and do fire chains outside of bank.

cooking is good with fishing althrough, by itself is good to :D