Merchanting- The blog

Before I begin, I would like to thank Guthix121 for making and INCREDIBLE F2P Merchanting Guide(clicky) I liked it so much I was inspired to follow his methods from 5k(where the guide begins) until where I rest now... which is constantly changing..... And now the blog:

I guess ill begin with what I started from:

I Read Guthix 121's guide and I liked it alot, but I really wanted to see how good his guide was. I asked him for permission to use his guide and create a blog with it (itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s on his thread, for everyone to see) and he agreed.

Before I begin the runescape part, I would like to point out that anything between the lesser than/greater than signs (>) is calculations of GP

Now we get to runescape..... I began trying to use his Earth rune technique with 5k, but unfortunately autoers (at mage shop) ruined that, the amount was never over 4500 like the guide said to buy at.

After awhile of that, I got tired of all the world hopping and decided to see what other method I could use... I decided to go to lumby and use the feather technique and buy feathers with 5k. But, I forgot to get off of a merching world, so the first 100 were at the price of 7 ea <5000-700=4300> then I realized that I was on a merching world... then decided to world hop to the world runescape recommended me to (I figured some newer players would have done that) and continued buying feathers at the price of 5 ea and I bough about 860 <4300- 4300 = 0GP!. then I was out of GP and I realized I did not have enough feathers to make this work, so I changed it a llitle bit and decided to use 10k more(total of 15k)

[hide=Credits]CREDITS:

ME for making the guide, and spending the time to do this blog

The Amazing Guide to F2P Merchanting!!!

By Guthix121

RSN: Kal Guthix Located at: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=692947

Anyone who helped by correcting spelling, grammatical errors, giving tips etc...

YOU! For reading this, and hopefully posting[/hide]

And finally, future updates:

Pictures

The rest of my story

miningNsmithing_shop_worker.png

good luck with your goal but what amount are you wanting to get to? 100k? 1 mill? more?

13zwenn.png

Hello, this is Guthix121. I noticed you tried to use mind runes. As I say in my guide; mind,chaos, death and air runes are hard to merchant, since autoers usually go for these. It is suggested that you try merchanting earth, water or fire runes if you want to use this method.

Hello, this is Guthix121. I noticed you tried to use mind runes. As I say in my guide; mind,chaos, death and air runes are hard to merchant, since autoers usually go for these. It is suggested that you try merchanting earth, water or fire runes if you want to use this method.

that was a typo :oops:

i tried earth aswell, but autoers seem to have me beat on every world i tried,

and thanks for the support guys!

miningNsmithing_shop_worker.png

just a bumb for this not going to say y though =;

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck on merching f2p! :wink:

Im an f2p merchanter myself... :D

The thing i used most time on was getting my 1st Mil,

after that it was faster. :thumbsup: ::'

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |