Houck's So You Want To Get On The Highscore List!

Houck

Hey Here is all the skill and what level to get onto the runescape's highscore. If you search the highscore, you'll notice all my my scores are one up from the bottom, as if you have the score you may not end up onto the highscore list. So, These results are 100% going to get you onto the highscore list :D

Overall: 854

Attack: 62

Defence: 57

Strength: 65

Hitpoints: 63

Ranged: 53

Prayer: 43

Magic: 55

Cooking: 58

Woodcutting: 62

Fletching: 40

Fishing: 58

Firemaking: 47

Crafting: 46

Smithing: 48

Mining: 58

Herblore: 30

Agility: 32

Thieving: 34

Slayer: 30

Farming: 30

Runecraft: 30

Hunter: 30

Construction: 30

DID YOU KNOW: that you must have aleast 30 in any skill to be in the highscore list, meaning that there is only around 500,000 People that have a construction level of 30+ there is only 1,000,000 places in anyone skill. that is why skills like woodcutting require 62 wc lvl before your onto the highscore list!

If There is a problem, please reply *WITH PROOF!*

thanks Houck!

This is pointless, as it is constantly changing, and really gives no advice on how to get those levels.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

well.. I will be updating :P

and Ive seen lots of people asking, how many lvl until i get on the highscore list. so, i create it to show what people will need.

also, I am planning on asking afew other guide makers if i can link there guide onto here like, having a link to lvling on all the skills.

Well it's useful for those wondering :) In my opinion having all skills in the highscores is a very important step of Runescape gameplay :)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Hehe, I've got all of them except strength. I think this thread would actually be better on the general discussion board, as it's not a guide.

FYI, you'll have to update this every week to keep it current.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

Hey Here is all the skill and what level to get onto the runescape's highscore. If you search the highscore, you'll notice all my my scores are one up from the bottom, as if you have the score you may not end up onto the highscore list. So, These results are 100% going to get you onto the highscore list :D

Overall: 854

Attack: 62

Defence: 57

Strength: 65

Hitpoints: 63

Ranged: 53

Prayer: 43

Magic: 55

Cooking: 58

Woodcutting: 62

Fletching: 40

Fishing: 58

Firemaking: 47

Crafting: 46

Smithing: 48

Mining: 58

Herblore: 30

Agility: 32

Thieving: 34

Slayer: 30

Farming: 30

Runecraft: 30

Hunter: 30

Construction: 30

DID YOU KNOW: that you must have aleast 30 in any skill to be in the highscore list, meaning that there is only around 500,000 People that have a construction level of 30+ there is only 1,000,000 places in anyone skill. that is why skills like woodcutting require 62 wc lvl before your onto the highscore list!

If There is a problem, please reply *WITH PROOF!*

thanks Houck!

That is all pointless spam in my opinion. Jagex summed all that up on the highscore list in less than 2 sentences. Unstead you posted this in a quite pointless, poorly written paragraph. THIS ISN'T EVEN A GUIDE. Please refer to a guide making thread. :-k

xcowx is right, this isn't a guide is just a tip, also these levels can change, to see the exact ones and the exact xp you can search on the hiscores the last position, all f2p skills is 1.000.000 rank, some members arent those

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

this isn't a tip, you moron. a tip is like "kill cows and you get more exp than a chicken"

This is a guide :P it's a guide that shows what you need to get on the highscore list. I can't believe I spent time on getting this info and most are just being plain rude. ffs, if you don't like it then go away.

I think you need to look through the AOW and get a look at what a guide really is.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

this isn't a tip, you moron. a tip is like "kill cows and you get more exp than a chicken"

This is a guide :P it's a guide that shows what you need to get on the highscore list. I can't believe I spent time on getting this info and most are just being plain rude. ffs, if you don't like it then go away.

I don't want to turn this into a debait, but your "guide" is a tip, I will explain why. This is what you are doing:

"How not to die! Don't let your health go down to 0!"(My Example)

Then, you posted your stats (which should be on blogscape)...

Then, you repeated what jagex summed up in about 2 sentences or less. (Cookie for Jagex!)

Basically, your "guide" is a bad imitation of a copied guide tbh. This situation is when people repeat the same tip over and over, and the same type of guides are produced over and over, that is what this is, only a crappier attempt.

Ok, I know this isn't necessary but since you were rude to me i'm going to be rude back. IF WE CARED ABOUT YOUR STATS WE WOULD LOOK YOU UP MMKAY? That's all. Just make a blog if you want to show off your stats and goals please.

Ok, I know this isn't necessary but since you were rude to me i'm going to be rude back. IF WE CARED ABOUT YOUR STATS WE WOULD LOOK YOU UP MMKAY? That's all. Just make a blog if you want to show off your stats and goals please.

------------------------

Wow, you'd be better off and lying and saying that they were because your stats are pathetically awful. Very sad.

Are you serious? You complain about this guide because you misread it, and then when he explains your mistake you just start insulting him? Dude, not cool.

About the guide; yeah I think i agree that this should just be on general discussion, it's not really a guide just a set of facts. Still, it is probably going to be useful to some people, and good job collecting it. I haven't seen a thread like this before, so kudos to you.

racistmodhq9.png Racist Mod (may or may not have been taken out of context)

Figuring out what to put in my signature just takes too much work.

If your still reading this, your a noob.

lol

So I'm the moron? Dude look at your guide. You don't know how to write a guide

BTW, a guide takes time to write not 5 minutes checking your own hiscores

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

This is pointless, as it is constantly changing, and really gives no advice on how to get those levels.

You're pointless...

Why dont you make a guide ?

It's in the works, be looking for it within a week.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

So a list of numbers that change every day is a guide now?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Yeah sorry, this doesn't qualify as a guide.

Any player can look up these numbers on the Jagex High Scores, and they do change daily.

A good player-made guide should focus on an aspect of the game (skilling, minigame, monsters, etc) and take at least several hours of research in game, collecting data.

Locking

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.