Player-to-Player Emotes

blaah

**This suggestion has nothing to do with skills or anything important. It would be for fun, and would probably not benefit the game.**

Player-to-Player Emotes

Main Idea: We all have our emotes so that occaisonally you can nod your head, or shake your fist. They aren't used a lot. My suggestion is that Jagex adds some new emotes that you can "Use" to another player, such as handshakes or high-fives.

How it would work: When you choose the "Use" option on an item or spell, it shows in the top left corner "Use ______-->" and you select another item in your inventory or at your location. For new emotes, when you select them, you would be able to "Use" them to a friend.

Possible emotes: NO KISSING OR HUGGING OR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH RELATIONSHIPS. I DO NOT AT ALL SUPPORT RUNESCAPE RELATIONSHIPS. Emotes that could be used could be handshake, high-five, pinch, poke, and other things you occaisonally want to do to your friends, and probably do in real life. [Real mature, right..]

Added Suggestion: Secret Handshakes

Secret handshakes could be a fun way to mess around with friends. To create a handshake with a player, you would go into your friend's list and there would be a new option on each player's name, "Create Handshake", or it would be available to use to your friend in the emote section. You and the other player would need to be in the same world and area, like with trading and dueling. When creating the handshake, you would be in a window like the trade and duel windows. The window would show all of the emotes that both you and your friend can do. To create the handshake, the player that selected to make it would choose an emote. Then, the other player would choose one. The players would go back and forth until they had a maximum of ten emotes in the chain. When they finish, they would press "Accept" like in the similar windows to finalize it.

To use the handshake, players would go into the emotes and select the emote "Secret Handshake" and use it to their friend. The players would then face each other and complete the chain. Handshakes would be saved for a week between two players, and each player is allowed a maximum of three saved handshakes.

Thank you for reading this, and please give me advice or support. If this becomes a popular idea, I will attempt at making pictures.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

well Im sure this has been suggested before but I support interactive Emotes.

I would like to see people able to Kneel before their Liege to take oaths ( some Role Playing Required) for example.

well this idea at least has my support in the simplest sence but createing Custom Emotes will likely cause problems or take up too much memory excetra.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Too much server space is the issue with almost every emote. A way to cut down was, like I said, only allow up to 10 emotes, only save 3 emotes per player, and only save them for a week. Anyway, how many people would use it?

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img