~!@Tomboy1491@!~ Blog to 99 Fish! ~Fisher for Life~Complete!

Good luck, you beat my fishing any day lol. (=

lol thanks! <3:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TEN stuffed sharks?! I feel so n00by now...but how can you stand fishing sharks? They're slow exp and (in my experience) slower money than lobsters/monkfish. And I just can't break away from the speed of fly fishing.

Yes they're slow exp really slow, but back before i got 96 and switched to monks i would fish with tons of friends and they would come and we'd all fish. we would all talk and socailize and when you do that you dont really notice how many sharks are ziping right by. i tried fly fishing but it didnt really work out for me, didnt like it much either. thanks for your comment <3:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

k im out for tonight

head3final.jpg

Good luck on 99 fishing you are almost there do not be a giver upper noob and quit you can do it :D

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Thx for posting on my blog :thumbsup:

Nice stats, hope you enjoy that fishing cape when it comes your way \'

You're welcome! and thanks for the comment! cant wait for the cape <3:

head3final.jpg

Good luck on 99 fishing you are almost there do not be a giver upper noob and quit you can do it :D

Lol thanks! and i wont quit thanks for encouragement to keep going! :thumbsup:

head3final.jpg

GOOD job on getting to level 97 and almost 98 ... my mains fish is level 87 and it takes a longg time lol =P especially sharks i do monks on him now and it takes awhile .. thx for the support on my thread too .. goodlluck in completeing the rest of the way

Lol you're welcome! and thanks a lot, Im closer to 98 fish now just 1000 monkfish left! \'

head3final.jpg

bump, working hard on 98 fish, should have tomorrow

head3final.jpg

This close to 99 fishing, there really shouldn't be a reason to stop. Go go go!

i dont want to stop but due to the time im super close most of my friends arent on. its 12:03am atm and i only have 63 monks left so im saving for later this day.

head3final.jpg

k im out for today! getting 98 fish later this morning lol :lol:

head3final.jpg

Nice goal, and level. I have another reason to get at least 96 fishing now, I never thought barehanded sharks looked that cool.

The Zebera is getting faster! The road to 99 Agility

Previous 99s (in order)

Fishing, November 23rd, 2009.

Attack, November 23rd, 2009 (got it about 10 minutes after Fishing)

Hitpoints (well, it was back then), December 28th, 2009

Defence, February 27, 2010

i dont want to stop but due to the time im super close most of my friends arent on. its 12:03am atm and i only have 63 monks left so im saving for later this day.

Oh wow. You need someone to fish with you that late? I can oblige, even though I'd have to delay 99 ranged some. Any exp is good exp for me, so don't worry about that. :P

Good luck on your goal :)

Your so close now...

Thanks! And yea I know! I got 98! \'

Nice goal, and level. I have another reason to get at least 96 fishing now, I never thought barehanded sharks looked that cool.

Thanks! Yea they look awesome especially if you catch the right moment! :thumbsup:

2 more levels!

WOOT! Now its 1! Thanks!! <3:

Oh wow. You need someone to fish with you that late? I can oblige, even though I'd have to delay 99 ranged some. Any exp is good exp for me, so don't worry about that. :P

Lol its ok I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t mind waiting for some people if they asked to see. I got it anyway now! \'

head3final.jpg

98 fish!!!!

98fish.jpg

head3final.jpg

gl on on 99 and thanks for post on my blog ::'

Thanks! and you're welcome!! :thumbsup:

head3final.jpg

WOW!!!

98 fishing. Only 1 more level to go. You are amazing...

Make sure to tell me when you are going to level, cause I want to be there to see you get your cape.

The last level shouldn't be too long to get, seeing as you made it this far no sweat. <3: