~!@Tomboy1491@!~ Blog to 99 Fish! ~Fisher for Life~Complete!

woo free bump! Just added you to my contest, read my main post in my blog if your curious about it :)

oo contest! ill check it out right away :thumbsup:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kickpointy

Yummy, 99 Fishing. 3rd Best Trimmed Cape in Runescape (Slayer #1, Ranged #2)

very boring tho, I could never get 99 fishing.

Yummy, 99 Fishing. 3rd Best Trimmed Cape in Runescape (Slayer #1, Ranged #2)

very boring tho, I could never get 99 fishing.

lol yea its boring but im determind to get it. i also think slayer is number 1 skill cape in rs btw :wink:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Guest baronmaster

wow nice fishing level, i had 99 fishing as a goal when i first started playing (extremeFISH) lol, but i gave up. anyway, good luck, you'll have it in no time

wow nice fishing level, i had 99 fishing as a goal when i first started playing (extremeFISH) lol, but i gave up. anyway, good luck, you'll have it in no time

thanks! but your not alone, ive gave up trying to get 99 fish so many times but im finally going to go for it as a output to do something while school is in seccion. maybe you'll go for it again <3:

head3final.jpg

good luck with 99 fishing :wink:

thanks! <3:

head3final.jpg

Wow, good luck on your goals, you've got a lot of determination getting the levels using sharks, I personally find them really slow.

Good luck on 99 :D

Thanks! :D and yea it was slow getting them all with sharks but if it earned me money so at the time i didnt care :P

head3final.jpg

Nice blog. Good luck on 99 fishing. Can't stand fishing, even though it's one of my main money sources. Again, good luck. :XD:

Thanks! i cant stand fishing at times either but im still fishing after all this time lol ::'

head3final.jpg

Fishers are pretty awesome. I did not think that they were until I started doing it. I'm Rushing to 2000 Total Level, and im getting a few fishing levels on the way. As far as I know I'm going for 99 as well.

Keep up the good work, maybe I will join you and the other master fishers one day 8-)

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

Fishers are pretty awesome. I did not think that they were until I started doing it. I'm Rushing to 2000 Total Level, and im getting a few fishing levels on the way. As far as I know I'm going for 99 as well.

Keep up the good work, maybe I will join you and the other master fishers one day 8-)

Woot thanks! Fishers ftw! :lol: Good luck getting you 99 to! <3: oh and skillers rule! i love skilling <3:

head3final.jpg

Thanks for posting at my topic. Nice anyways, great job getting 97 fishing and enduring the boredom! XD

Here's the story on how I got scammed anyways.

He has a reputation for merchanting. In his case, he got like 200M in two weeks... but now, thinking back... it was probably all part of a scam, including how he said that his main got hacked, when really, he probably just drop traded. Then, he doesn't update it to make it look like he got hacked... then he will logs on RuneScape, and just ask you for help... in my case, not sure about the others... but he told me that his White Party Hat just got scammed... so, he needs money to get back on his feet. He'll also say he'll return everything with one million bonus. Then, he says he'll return it tomorrow. And by the time you log on, you WILL STILL SEE him. This seems weird, but thinking back, it was all apart of his scam. To gain your trust. Then you'll ask for your money, back, and as promised, he'll give in one million bonus. Then, he'll ask for all your money/items if you don't mind, trying to make it sound good so we won't suspect him. And, in my case, I was stupid enough to fall for it. Damn. Lawl. So... yeah... then after you give it to him, he'll say bye, I'm not returning it. X(

Lost

218K Air Runes = 4M+

1K Admantite Bars = 3.2M+

Full Sara Set = 2.3M

7M Cash

Total = 17M+

Thanks for posting at my topic. Nice anyways, great job getting 97 fishing and enduring the boredom! XD

Here's the story on how I got scammed anyways.

He has a reputation for merchanting. In his case, he got like 200M in two weeks... but now, thinking back... it was probably all part of a scam, including how he said that his main got hacked, when really, he probably just drop traded. Then, he doesn't update it to make it look like he got hacked... then he will logs on RuneScape, and just ask you for help... in my case, not sure about the others... but he told me that his White Party Hat just got scammed... so, he needs money to get back on his feet. He'll also say he'll return everything with one million bonus. Then, he says he'll return it tomorrow. And by the time you log on, you WILL STILL SEE him. This seems weird, but thinking back, it was all apart of his scam. To gain your trust. Then you'll ask for your money, back, and as promised, he'll give in one million bonus. Then, he'll ask for all your money/items if you don't mind, trying to make it sound good so we won't suspect him. And, in my case, I was stupid enough to fall for it. Damn. Lawl. So... yeah... then after you give it to him, he'll say bye, I'm not returning it. X(

Lost

218K Air Runes = 4M+

1K Admantite Bars = 3.2M+

Full Sara Set = 2.3M

7M Cash

Total = 17M+

wow, im so sorry :( stupid scammers :x

head3final.jpg

ok time for more homework :x still fishing though! \'

head3final.jpg

Lol Thanks to you both! and thanks for the funny bump. <3:

head3final.jpg

wow, not bad, thanks for the post on my blog, only 2 more levels to go for you :thumbsup:

you're welcome! And thanks! <3:

head3final.jpg

gl on 99 fish!

im sure u can make it! oreo and u are tied :shock:.

lets see which 1 of u make it 1st! <3:<3:<3:

i cant join the clan cuz my cb isnt 100 yet, its 87. :(

thanks! and if u want to join we do allow people with cb lvl of 90 if they promise to work for 100 :D

head3final.jpg

k im done fishing for tonight, not even going to fish the 67 left over to be at least 12,999 under

head3final.jpg