Graphics Gale

Pureleader18

Hey i downloaded graphics gale to make pixel sigs. ive never really heard of it and used it so anyone who have used Graphics gale please help me explain it and such, thanks 8)

EDIT: well i found out a little bit of it on my own now, but im still a noob to it, still need help. :P

pureleaderpixelie1.png

Yea, it's what I use for pixel sigs mostly..Its pallete is cool, right clicking on a color will automaticaly make that color the one your using. Very nice controls, quite a bit of undo's and layer support. Very cool program.

I use it for pixel art (im still not very good at it :? ) but i like the great selection of colors. You can almost always find the color youre looking for :D

still working out the animation...

it does animation?! i'll have to look into that... this weekend.... definately...

You can use animation on the free version but you cant save it as a gif only as a .gal. On the paid version you can also use .ico and .cur. Gg is a really good pixel program great features and some cool special effects . you should buy it if you have the cash,