Pixel Art Tutorial!!!!!!! shading tutorial added

Quer_Skulll

holy crap, dude, awesome tutorial. I really need help like this :P my sigs suck :wink: if you want to see how bad it is, do a search for macboy9000 and click on macboy9000's sig shop. No, i'm not advertising, I had a mod close the topic for me. The point is, i'm gonna open a new sig shop using your tutorial. Thanx a lot!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yer i find alot of them dont work.....

and to draw hands just practice.

yeah they where jeepeegee's so ill have to reupload them with a different formant

ill mess around with that tomorrow..

o and good news,im probly going to put more parts in this for all my current projects.

signature_1.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ah, glad to hear you got my request :)

I just pked full rune and some ,mystic, so you'll get some good income from this :D

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

• 1 month later...

great tutorial.. but when i tried this my file size is like 100+kb as it should be 30kb > how do i make it smaller?

i have the right width & height (300x150) but it still is too big.

and yes, i tried it with 256 colors, still 36kb. i used paint shop pro 6 in scanning/ cutting/ copying, and usual paint in colouring.

ty

-----

edit.

ups, i found the answer allready, delete this if you want..

errr quer_skull i tried ur link to the graphics gale website, but when i tried to download it, it was corrupted and i couldnt get it... can u give me another link or maybe a reliable mirror for graphics gale?

uhm that is the official graphics gale site and the moste reliable mirror + the only mirror i know..

sorry for the late reply as you couldve already guessed.. i dont check back to often.

signature_1.gif

Awesome tutorial man

Definatley helped me turn both my drawing talnets and image eidtting talents to pixel art, whihc I nvr quite understood b4 and produce over the course of a day my first pixel sig

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...