Banned on RS...appeal still pending?

sizzlaov1

Hi evryone, yesterday my account named Sizzlaov (lvl 103) was banned for breaking rule number 7. Someone had reported me for macroing. 3 days earlier I was muted, I was alcing and saw people talkin to me. I couldnt say anything back cuz I was muted. I think people reported me. When I tried to log in yesterday, I received the message that there were changes made to my account.

I went to the appeal an offence/ban option and noticed that i was permantly banned for having 16 out of 10 blackmarks. they accused me of breaking rule number 7. I demanded to see evidence. It said something like "Sorry, no evidence is available for this offence" Ive send an appeal yesterday and is still pending today....my question is, how long does it take jagex to react on my appeal?? And can they bann me whilst they haven't got any evidence what so ever?? Besides that, this isnt my "last chance appeal" I should get that one if this one is denied. plz people post some comments:(

They don't ban people for macroing unless they have substantial evidence. They just can't show it to you, as people could just use it to avoid being caught in the future.

As to your appeal, give it time. I'm sure they get tons of appeals and they get backed up. This is, probably, your last chance appeal, though.

tif7za1.png

Sam_Thesmart.png

lol its NEVER a last chance appeal I know people who did something, and they were denied on their "last chance" appeal, appealled it again over a yr later and got the account back. but honestly just keep bugging them, if you don't quit they'll fold! good luck man! :pray:

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

what r u his lawyer?? I have faith in the rs ban system and i guarentee they wouldnt ban him with out proof...
my account named Sizzlaov (lvl 103) was banned for breaking rule number 7.

Hey learn how to read...or maybe u stupid?..

Let me tell you again in child talk "once upon a time, there was this young mage named sizzlaov...he could not speak, then suddenly people started talking to him, but like i told before he could not speak, so sizzlaov the brave mage ignored the little villagers. But the villagers reported him with the king jagex, ruler of runescape. and now he is waiting for his trial.."

Maybe u understand now, or should i explain again in babytalk?

I had similar ban like that!

Breaking rule 7, macroing. They had evidence, and i admit to it. As i admitted, they said they reviewed my accont of past things, and found nothing. After 2 days AFTER posting my appeal, they sent a message saying that its my last warning. They banned me for a further 3 days, and suggested i should review the rules during them 3 days.

So, to answer your question, around 2 days before they message you back, and possibly a further 3 days. As you were muted before, i could see you getting a 7 day ban, or even a PERM ban. I ave 10 black marks, and that was for breaking rule 7.

3916.png

3917.png

what r u his lawyer?? I have faith in the rs ban system and i guarentee they wouldnt ban him with out proof...

Hey learn how to read...or maybe u stupid?..

Let me tell you again in child talk "once upon a time, there was this young mage named sizzlaov...he could not speak, then suddenly people started talking to him, but like i told before he could not speak, so sizzlaov the brave mage ignored the little villagers. But the villagers reported him with the king jagex, ruler of runescape. and now he is waiting for his trial.."

Maybe u understand now, or should i explain again in babytalk?

so what your saying is if i went around talking to lvl 126s and when they dont reply back all i have to do is report them for macroing? im sure they had more reasoning behind this than that, auto typers and such fall under rule 7.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

u have faith in the rs ban system? :-w pardon me but ive seen a video on youtube where this guy wrote all sorts of vulgarities in his appeal such as asking the reader of his appeal to go have butt *** with his father and telling him that they are f***ers and amazingly his appeal go accepted...not joking you can find the thread in the rants forum...so if you were to ask me to rate the reliability of the jagex ban and appeal system...well if i were to give a negative score i think thats being rather generous already...after all you cant expect them to read each appeal and ponder about each ban...hundreds of such cases occur daily that they require an automated system to do it at least...in fact i wouldnt be surprised if it was totally random just like drops in the game :D

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

I had a 3 Day ban for macroing, Reason?

I went pking and turned off public Chat and forgot to turn on after...

Result : Someone reported me after i didnt talk while wcin and my appeal was Declined... Saddest 3 days of my life :(

drainege3.png

u have faith in the rs ban system? :-w pardon me but ive seen a video on youtube where this guy wrote all sorts of vulgarities in his appeal such as asking the reader of his appeal to go have butt *** with his father and telling him that they are f***ers and amazingly his appeal go accepted...not joking you can find the thread in the rants forum...so if you were to ask me to rate the reliability of the jagex ban and appeal system...well if i were to give a negative score i think thats being rather generous already...after all you cant expect them to read each appeal and ponder about each ban...hundreds of such cases occur daily that they require an automated system to do it at least...in fact i wouldnt be surprised if it was totally random just like drops in the game :D

Supply a link to that sounds funny

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

• 7 years later...

I can't make an appeal and don't know where to post this but my account was banned for one day and it has been nearly 48 hours. All day today it said "banned for less than one day", that less than one day is now over. Any idea what's going on here?

Please don't bump an 8 year old thread, make your own.. Thank you.

Thread locked.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.