which god spell...

RSBDavid

...for staking.

i would post in graveyard help but this help tends to get visited more..(i think thy should be combined).

my pure's name is x 13l0od x

i am 1 mage getting 60 then 80 at under 50 combat.

i am air striking to 13 then firestriking till 55.

my friend is going to sell me mage longs for 1.18k ea and nats 290 ea for alching. so i am paying

if ea bow alchs for 1536 ea. i make 66 gp per bow profit.

i would need to alch 1648 bows for 60 mage making 108k and 27992 bows for 80 mage making 1.8m profit.

anyways..

which god spell for mage staking and i know ill be using entangles on melee if movement on and obbs.

edit: with my current stats on pure i can get 80 mage at 46 combat if i dont gain a hp lvl

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I'm not a staker, but I tend to hear of people using Zamorak. They're all the same strength, but I think that people like Zamorak's special ability best.

shadow7.png

You can find loads of information, such as mini-guides I have written, my laws, and links to my stories here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=696442

This is a link to the story Council of Oblivion: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=695628

yes but the staff's strikes depend on your lvl

Guthix: Casting Claws of Guthix increases the chance of dealing damage to your opponent, depending on how high your attack level is, in comparison with your opponents defence level.

Saradomin: This staff is more powerful than the Guthix staff, however casting Saradomin Strike will lower your opponents prayer when you attack.

Zamorak: This staff is quite powerful, and it relies only on your magic level. During combat, casting Flames of Zamorak will lower your opponents magic level dramatically.

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

yes but the staff's strikes depend on your lvl

Guthix: Casting Claws of Guthix increases the chance of dealing damage to your opponent, depending on how high your attack level is, in comparison with your opponents defence level.

Saradomin: This staff is more powerful than the Guthix staff, however casting Saradomin Strike will lower your opponents prayer when you attack.

Zamorak: This staff is quite powerful, and it relies only on your magic level. During combat, casting Flames of Zamorak will lower your opponents magic level dramatically.

with that in mind, go with zammy lol

Lordtunkuta.png

mage defence (ignoring equipement stats) is 70% your mage lvl and 30% your defence lvl so if your hitting them with mage zammy staff would lower there deffence lower than a guth staff as well as if there fighting back with mage................... think about it with prayer off zammy is the best staff which ever way you look at it.... oh and it looks awsome :D gl wid the stakeing and hope this info helps you decied (oh and am not biast to zammy :twisted: lol)

to use the special abilty of each spell you have to be wearing the correct cape (not sure if you have to charge) so you can only use 1 god spell at a time efectivly so that wouldnt work ..... i will stick to my orignal statment that zammy is the best :D