Should I Pre-Order...

adam_ross0

Should I go ahead and Pre-Order Halo 3?

Ok, I'm working on buying a 360. As of now, I'll probably end up getting it mid-October at the earliest. I REALLY want Halo 3 to be my first 360 game. I'm worried that whenever I buy the 360, I wont be able to find a copy of Halo 3 without driving across the state or going to eBay..and I do NOT like buying things from Ebay.

So, since I'll probably get the 360 after launch, should I just go ahead and pre-order Halo 3 so I'll have a copy whenever I get my 360 a month later? Or should I wait on it?

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

halo 3 is prospected to be one of the largest, if not the largest pre-order seller ever

retailers would be complete idiots to not over-stock for the people who dont preorder.

halo 2 to me was like "oh crap if i dont pre-order this im not going to get it for another month" so i ended up pre-ordering it. When i got the game there was still some on the shelves, even some special edition ones with the hard-silver-case

If you don't wanna take a risk, pre order it, personally im not going to because if i don't get it the first day, i don't care and can wait a few weeks.

but 100% for sure, if you want one of the special editions, get ordering....

Stores are going to have tons of these.

Video games are fast to produce (putting the game on the dvd and packaging) and with it being the most anticipated game there will be tons of copies. So I would say it's not worth it unless you get something extra.

goldenblade995.png

It's probably gona be like harry potter... all those people reserving copies and waiting in line just to find out that the store has a thousand more in stock.

Well you got your book first if your reserved, instead of waiting like 3 hours for the people that did reserve to get there copies.

tFtfA.jpg

Stores are going to have tons of these.

Video games are fast to produce (putting the game on the dvd and packaging) and with it being the most anticipated game there will be tons of copies. So I would say it's not worth it unless you get something extra.

Its not a matter of how many there going to produce its about how many the store is going to get in there shipment, like they could be producing 10 million copies of the game but one store could get a shipment of about 100.

tFtfA.jpg

I don't know how long the publisher gets to publish the games, but I'm under the impression that Microsoft can take its sweet time, seeing that Halo 3 went gold quite a few weeks ago.

Which means there'll be more than a few surplus.

But hey, it doesn't hurt you at all, other than a few minutes. I'd say go for it, I already have.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to Pre-order, if I don't want the spanish version of the game, they dub everything here in Spain -.-

Anyway, yeah, i think you should Pre-Order it :)

25 Bucks short for Halo 3 -.-

Grrrrrrrr...