Finally! The wait is over for us Maggots!

Doom1200

Some of you may know this, some may not. But I was just looking on Slipknot's Wiki and found this!

On April 19, 2007, the band's website posted a news article stating that a new Slipknot album "will surface in 2008." Jordison explained in a recent Kerrang! Magazine interview that this album would be the heaviest they've ever made and recording shall commence in January 2008.

Yes! They'll start recording right around the time of my Birthday. 2008's gonna be one great year. ::'

Harmonicdoom.png

They perform an enjoyable live show but im not really a fan of their stuff.

Iowa is the worst album btw. lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I didn't mind Iowa. My Plague is a killer song. Anyway I don't think I'll buy thier new album. I liked thier earlier, rawer stuff better.

I heard about this months ago. :D

I'm looking forward to it but more importantly I'm looking forward to the accompanying tour.

IOWA is their best album IMO.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I didn't mind Iowa. My Plague is a killer song. Anyway I don't think I'll buy thier new album. I liked thier earlier, rawer stuff better.

Well, I like the really heavy stuff. You know like, really heavy guitar, duble-kick drums pounding the [cabbage] outta your ears, etc. If Slipknot gets heavier...hell yes. :thumbsup:

Harmonicdoom.png

The only reason Im happy to hear about this, is because this means that Stone Sour has a chance to die! Im sad though because this means that Murderdolls will die even more...

Nerdiest member of UG's Bass Militia

RS Names:

Katanaman666, Nohappiness, Iamthatnerd, Tehtrooper