ZMI crafting: How long for one run?

Bauke

Srry i know this is not usful for you at all but my answer is.........I idk.

Outhit.png

Ranked as RS 3rd best Fogger of all times by Fog Elite, and is proud of it :)

Simple question really. How long does it take to do one rune with the new ZMI altar when using the lunar teles for banking?

Your answer is here:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5211549#5211549

The video runs for about 3 minutes, 54 seconds... calculating for text delays and transitions the author put in their video, I would say that each run takes only about 75 seconds, that time amount including load delays for pouches and such. Physical run time is only about 50 seconds of that or less, from what I can tell.

Hope that all helps. 8-)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Anybody know the speed via the long path?

Incredibly slow if you walk. I'd say its about the distance from the faladore west bank to mind alter. Walking i'd estimate 1m 50s (I only tried that once and I wasent timeing), but maby as long as 2m 10s.

Simple question really. How long does it take to do one rune with the new ZMI altar when using the lunar teles for banking?

Your answer is here:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5211549#5211549

The video runs for about 3 minutes, 54 seconds... calculating for text delays and transitions the author put in their video, I would say that each run takes only about 75 seconds, that time amount including load delays for pouches and such. Physical run time is only about 50 seconds of that or less, from what I can tell.

Hope that all helps. 8-)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull