Awsome Training Food- Pineapple Pizza??!!

Wesleyao

THIS IS A TIP AND GUIDE ON HOW TO AQUIRE THEM.

NOTE: You Need 65 Cooking To Do This.

Well Some Basic Info About Pineapple Pizza. It Heals 22 HitPoints In Two Bites (11 HitPoints Each Half) And It's Really Easy To Make.

But Wait! Don't You Need To Make Plain Pizza's To Make These? And Don't Those Take Forever To Make? Well, Your Half Right. You DO Need Plain Pizza's To Make Them However You Don't Need To MAKE The Pizza's.

Ok This Is What You Do.

1. Go To Warriors Guild (Need Attack And Strength To Add Up To 130 For This)

2. Trade The Food Seller Lidio And Buy The 5 Plain Pizza's. This Will Only Cost A Max Of 52 Coins Per Pizza.

3.When You Have Enough Pizza's To Make All The Pizza's You Need/Want Teleport To Camelot (45 Mage 1 Law And 5 Airs Needed) And Walk/Run South-East To Catherby.

4. When Your In Catherby Go South To The Dock And Trade One Of The Two Trader Crewmembers. Buy The Pineapples Here. These Are Only 5gp Each!

5. Go North To The Bank And Get A Knife. You Need One Pineapple Per Four Pizza's. Use A Knife On The Pineapple And SLICE It. You Will Get 4 Pineapple Slices. Simply Use A Slice On A Pizza. Careful Not To Eat Either One Of Them!

6. Thats All! Easy Wasn't It?

It Will Cost A Max Of 57 Coins For 22 Health?! Omg CHEAP!

Have Fun Training And Good Drops To All!

Wesleyao.png

Drops- GWD: Bandos - Solo Tassets, Solo Shard 1, Solo D spear, Chest on CS

Armadyl - Hilt on CS

Metal Drags - 5x Legs 3x Skirts

Barrows -Lost count

DK's - 1 Axe 1 Berserker Ring

Im pretty sure you can also buy plain pizza from Fat tony in Bandit camp in the wildy.He's f2p, but your way is better for members at least. Pictures maybe?

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Never knew it was so easy :-#

I'm gonna use this whilst slayer :)

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Hate to burst ur bubble..but this kind of food is very slow to get. Sure you can buy, but it requires lotta world hopping. You get like 50/ 10-20 min. You mighasweelll go fish tuna XD

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I Am Aware That It Requires Alot Of World Hopping But It's Not Ment To Make 1000's At A Time. I'm Know That Making Them In Groups Of 100-500 It's Not That Hard. Those Will Last Quite A While And Get You Good Combat Exp At The Same Time.

Still Working On Pics.

Wesleyao.png

Drops- GWD: Bandos - Solo Tassets, Solo Shard 1, Solo D spear, Chest on CS

Armadyl - Hilt on CS

Metal Drags - 5x Legs 3x Skirts

Barrows -Lost count

DK's - 1 Axe 1 Berserker Ring

Im pretty sure you can also buy plain pizza from Fat tony in Bandit camp in the wildy.He's f2p, but your way is better for members at least. Pictures maybe?

Those are pizza bases, although there is a tomato and cheese respawn right next to him, along with a range.

Another way to get the pineapples is Ardy teleport, ride to brimhaven, then go to the charter ship there.

The charter ships are also a decent way of getting buckets of slime if you can't use the Ectofungus shortcut yet :thumbsup:

please, for the sake of everyone's eye sight, STOP Capitalizing every first letter of a word

I'm horrified that you wrote an entire guide like that and even more horrified that nobody is doing anything to discourage this awful behavior.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

while you r buying the pizza base you can also buy the tune potato i think.. its 10 gp ea n heals 16 hp.. as good as a monk fish i think

its not tuna pottato, they heal 22, i think just butterd potato

Its tuna potatoes..

Anyways, to the creater, I understand that maybe you only want to train for a hour or 2. But the thing is, each world hop is around 30 secs. You have to hop a good 20 times. 10 min right there. You havn't even really started the process... This is also counting that noone has bought the pizzas to train with on cyclopses. The real amount of hops can be expected to be 25+. Next the pineapples. Those are always instock, but still, atleast 10 hops on these. Realistically, this has cost you a good 30 min. Now, chopping, adding, and banking will take you around 5-10 mion.

Basically, your getting around 100 per 40 min. Thats a little less then 1 min per. This is also considering the best possible senario, without lagg, minimul compitition.

Considering a invent of sharks takes around 20 min...

And a invent of monks 5-15 min...

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?