agility 36 to 40

edard

Agility is one of the agravating skills in that you can fail at a lot of courses at certain levels. Just keep going as you are then if you want to take it further then you can go onto brimhaven and then wilderness

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Got to agree with Meol. At 36, Barbarian Outpost is really the best spot for you. Brimhaven will be slow because firstly you can't complete all the obstacles (need 40 agility for some) and secondly you won't get the tickets often enough because you will be missing and having to take a longer route around to get to the ticket dispensers.

Just stick at it. :)

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

When i trained my pure i got in 1 day 43 agility level from 1 agility level in Brinhaven Agility arena and 200tickets more (started already collect in same day first my 1k).

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track