"Deff n00b" - Get over it

Dragon_lord

I'm pure, but yeah. What most of us do is stupid. It's like if you can't hit high, they're automatically a defense noob. When I used to PK on my main and they called me a defense noob, I usually just said "Well, you're getting killed by one, aren't you?". That usually quieted them.

.::Congratulations!::.

I just advanced a spamming level!

Now I need to find a decent Signature.

101 combat and 85 def + i use piety if i fun duel guess wath they call me :roll:

i like def others like str or atk get over it!

skullfly.jpg

(I wana live for ever,

or die trying...)

I have dyslexia so forgive me my bad grammar

Guest baronmaster
Nowadays, the Wilderness is swamped with pures, of which 90% are annoying and immature.

They creep up to you and attack you, and actually get mad that you're fighting back! They get even madder when you eat food, or use Deffense or Prayer.

"lol, deff n00b"

"Prayer noob"

"stop safing you noob!"

you can do those things while pking, but no one will fight you. simple as that

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to tell you about a pkilling experience I had yesterday:

I was pkilling alone in high lvl wilderness the other day and I strayed close to the Runite rocks. Just then I noticed a little green dot on the mini-map. It turned out to be my friend who was mining Runite ores.

So we spend like 5 minutes talking and all of a sudden a guy logs in and attacks him. Now my friend is lvl 98 and even though all he has is a rune pickaxe he nearly creamed the guy, who ends up running away with like 20hp left.

Not 30 secodns later he runs back up to us and takes another shot and fails then escapes. He repeated the act like 2 more times, before screaming "Noob! You should be mining instead of fighting!" :wall:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I would like to tell you about a pkilling experience I had yesterday:

I was pkilling alone in high lvl wilderness the other day and I strayed close to the Runite rocks. Just then I noticed a little green dot on the mini-map. It turned out to be my friend who was mining Runite ores.

So we spend like 5 minutes talking and all of a sudden a guy logs in and attacks him. Now my friend is lvl 98 and even though all he has is a rune pickaxe he nearly creamed the guy, who ends up running away with like 20hp left.

Not 30 secodns later he runs back up to us and takes another shot and fails then escapes. He repeated the act like 2 more times, before screaming "Noob! You should be mining instead of fighting!" :wall:

Congratulations! You have officially earned the title of-

Lich%20Necromancer.jpg

THREAD NECROMANCER!

:roll: x infinity

Oh ya and if he was to actually post in one of the older topics he would get flammed

Yup, 'tis the paradox of forum posting.. -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif