"Deff n00b" - Get over it

Dragon_lord

Nowadays, the Wilderness is swamped with pures, of which 90% are annoying and immature.

They creep up to you and attack you, and actually get mad that you're fighting back! They get even madder when you eat food, or use Deffense or Prayer.

"lol, deff n00b"

"Prayer noob"

"stop safing you noob!"

Guess what? These features have been added to the game for players to use as they please. Just because you choose not to use Prayer or Deffense does not mean we are forced to do the same. As for eating food, how dare you call us cowards for doing so while you eat food yourselves!

Yes, it is aggravating when an opponent you have been fighting with for the past 5 minutes runs/teleports, because you would have used up all the food in your inventory for nothing, but that's life.

The first and only rule in the Wilderness is that there are no rules.

Everyone is free to use anything they have to their advantage, and whether you like it or not, this is how it is always going to be. If it's not luring, it's legal.

If you can't seem to get a kill just because no one is willing to play by your own rules (in other words, basically handing you over their items themselves) then just don't PK, it's as simple as that.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

people call each other safers to get the person to feel they are eating too much, a tactic that often results in them either winning, or using it as an excuse to run from the fight.

pures try to be bigshots sometimes and take down full rune.. but when the matter of the fact being, they will complain you are wearing it.

basically its them saying, "dang that armour is making me lose, take it off so It can be an even fight, except you get to risk 200k and I 1 item protect my scimmy so you get monks"

zerkerpurewc8.png

^ Click for blogz0r3s ^

Owner of Death Assembly, a 75+ rune pure / Tank Ranger clan.

Status: Currently stuck in f2p - with fr00bs asking me to do a skill cape emote, when I'm wearing a zamorak cloak. -.-'

:wall:

iconminisearchol2.gifSearch

I'm sorry, what was the point of your post?

I am pretty aware of strategical tactics, but I am able to recognize when someone just wants an easy kill with minimal effort.

POG3.jpg

Thread terminated.

:wall:

iconminisearchol2.gifSearch

I'm sorry, what was the point of your post?

I am pretty aware of strategical tactics, but I am able to recognize when someone just wants an easy kill with minimal effort.

Need instructions on how to use search?

i support this rant 100%. earlier today i was fighting some dude in the wildy. im lvl 60 and he was a lvl 15 mining pure (i guess he fought for a bit then decided to be a pure). anyway, 60 Vs. 15, do the math. anyway, i killed him and he dropped some rune ores. i sold them t the general and was in varrock square when he messaged me saying he reported me for scamming the ores from him cuz i was a higher lvl! i told him he was a noob cuz if he wanted a choice on who to fight he should go to the arena.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

i support this rant 100%. earlier today i was fighting some dude in the wildy. im lvl 60 and he was a lvl 15 mining pure (i guess he fought for a bit then decided to be a pure). anyway, 60 Vs. 15, do the math. anyway, i killed him and he dropped some rune ores. i sold them t the general and was in varrock square when he messaged me saying he reported me for scamming the ores from him cuz i was a higher lvl! i told him he was a noob cuz if he wanted a choice on who to fight he should go to the arena.

This belongs Here

OT: There have been many threads on this. Pures are ignorant. And annoying. Im pretty sure we all know this. They chose to have one defence, and they suffer the conciquences (spelling sucks) of getting hit often.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Well done. You posted a rant that has already been done 20 times. Now go get a cookie and start using your ignore list.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Well done. You posted a rant that has already been done 20 times. Now go get a cookie and start using your ignore list.

Unless I'm mistaken, this is supposed to be the Rants forum.

I should have every right to rant about anything I feel like ranting about so as long as it is withion the Code of Conduct.

POG3.jpg

Thread terminated.

Unless I'm mistaken, this is supposed to be the Rants forum.

I should have every right to rant about anything I feel like ranting about so as long as it is withion the Code of Conduct.

No you should use the search button and then use that...its unwriten...JUST USE SEARCH!

Great Rant!

They are just mad they can't special a 20-20 and kill u because ur eating before 40 hp. They are idot little 8 year old girls. They just can't kill u and their ego dies.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

They're immature little kids who think this is a single player game.

In other words, they think the world revolves around them -.-

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

I'm thinking the word 'noob' is like the word 'gay'. Most people using the word are covering themselves up with offensive language and stuff.

Btw, Dragon, there's 1 f in defense.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Def noob. I'm guilty of using this more than once :-# but not because I can't hit but mostly of the def'ers bragging/boasting that I can't hit.

It's just an insult used when people can't get through with what they want to do.

Just like when someone's trying to get something from a "fat" person and they can't so they refer to saying "STUPID FATASS!"

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Just like when someone's trying to get something from a "fat" person and they can't so they refer to saying "STUPID FATASS!"

I call my brother a fatass and he' s way thiner than me :XD:

But that' s probably because I look more like my father, and he' s a gorilla.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Btw, Dragon, there's 1 f in defense.

There are no 0s in "noob" either, I was merely being sarcastic about the way annoying and immature players (usually pures) say it.

And if you ask me, if you call someone a noob more than 3 times in a single sentence then you are a noob yourself. <.<

POG3.jpg

Thread terminated.

Nowadays, the Wilderness is swamped with pures, of which 90% are annoying and immature.

They creep up to you and attack you, and actually get mad that you're fighting back! They get even madder when you eat food, or use Deffense or Prayer.

"lol, deff n00b"

"Prayer noob"

"stop safing you noob!"

Guess what? These features have been added to the game for players to use as they please. Just because you choose not to use Prayer or Deffense does not mean we are forced to do the same. As for eating food, how dare you call us cowards for doing so while you eat food yourselves!

Yes, it is aggravating when an opponent you have been fighting with for the past 5 minutes runs/teleports, because you would have used up all the food in your inventory for nothing, but that's life.

The first and only rule in the Wilderness is that there are no rules.

Everyone is free to use anything they have to their advantage, and whether you like it or not, this is how it is always going to be. If it's not luring, it's legal.

If you can't seem to get a kill just because no one is willing to play by your own rules (in other words, basically handing you over their items themselves) then just don't PK, it's as simple as that.

Nice points! My guy always gets flamed (literally) by like 3 or more players just because he wears mithril and has 20 defense and the others wear iron and have 1 def! Well guess what? TOO BAD FOR YOU! You're the one acting like a nub if you're upset at others just for getting better armor than you!

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif