Caskade's Pixel Gallery.

caskade

Hey guys. I recently dug up all of my old sigs I made on here back in the day and decided I would share my old work. My favorite is the one i made for Elfen 1. I love how the Bg turned out on that one.

Well, tell me what you think guys. I'll add some recent work later.

ssigsample9an.gif

formergloryob4.png

mynewsigmynameonit9hc.gif

mineingsigfinal9ls.gif

iluvalenasample7jl.png

erikg2test1sy.png

ssigfinal1oo.gif

nuzza1sample4kc.png

kgarfinalflamesonly1mp.gif

d2hfinal2ml.png

Here are some more recent pixels that I have been working on:

brad2nw9.png

wip1sample1apln5.png

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

Hmmm, well..

Your people have no eyes in some of the pictures.. and the colors are a bit repetitive(you use like, the same palette of green shades in each pick).. They aren't detailed enough.. You need to work on your shading, especially in the backgrounds.. There isn't enough frames in the first animated pick, the ice just seems to vanish too quickly.. Your feet are a bit small.. The objects and characters are really blocky looking on some pics..

Three Bill Gates points out of five. -.-

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

1st Pic:

Foreground- The warrior has a staff and a whip? lol lucky ******* (self censored).

Background- Have no idea what the extra frames are trying to show.

6/10

2nd Pic:

Kinda crude but good

5/10

3rd Pic:

Prob your best of the lot. Could be broken up into on of each skill for requests.

8/10

4th Pic:

I laugh my tail off when I first saw this one. Nice one

7/10

5th Pic:

I really don't understand all the red squiggles. Also think the red and cyan arrows are not suppose to be there. The whip colors could use a change also.

3/10

6th Pic:

Think the banner could use some spacing. Not as much detail and still lil crude but nice.

6/10

7th Pic:

6/10

8th Pic:

ROFL

2/10

9th Pic:

Would look nice cept for the background warrior jumping in the air or on the wall. Also kinda looks like its grabbing the foreground whip lol.

7/10

Final Pic:

Simple.

5/10

Overall, a couple were nice. Most could use alot of work. Thanks for the gallery.

Heartz

Pragmatic, efficient, perfectionist. So I'm sorry ahead of time for any views, opinions, and decisions from myself :ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾

Thanks Roses. Most of those pixels are from last about a year to a year and half ago. So they are really old. Hehe. The bottom two, that i just added, are more recent. The top one being the most recent. I'm working on converting it into a bandos version also. So look forward to that soon.

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Yikes! That face... I hate to say it, but your perspective and anatomy havent inproved much.. and you like to twin your objects and limbs.. not motion whatsoever, and your shading still needs work..

Six kittens out of ten

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Thanks for the crits guys. I really appreciate it. I always thought that my pixel people never looked completely right. I can draw them really well, but when I pixel it out it turns out weird. I need to work on people some more. They are the hardest thing to make anyway, so at least i'm not that far off. Thanks again for crits guys. :thumbsup:

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

uhm, i dont rly kno 2 much bout this st00f lol, but all of'em looks good,

& its cool that i finally c some more of ur work. :wink:

although in my opinion, ur sig is still ur best. ::'

Z

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

Not bad at all! Some anatomy errors, and shading is a bit off some places, but yeah I know pixeling IS hard, atleast in the beginning.

I think you've improved quite alot, so keep up the good work

9/10 =D>

u5zhkTY.gif

They're certainly not perfect, but I remember the days of the Graphics Marketplace when you were making a couple of these for competitions. Regardless of the fact that it's against the rules now, those were certainly good days.

Yes, those really were the good days. All of those that are at the top are from competitions. O:) They were good for the time i guess. I loved making them. But enough reminiscing :P , I am going to try to finish up the BG on the full rune warrior so I can finally give it to my cuz. :XD:

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction