lag then die?!

zaziiapwnsu

why does this only happen to stupid players? Honestly, put on a ring of life. I've never died because of an issue like this.

I believe your forgetting that a ring of life is not available to F2pers.. So I guess all of them are stupid?

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

why does this only happen to stupid players? Honestly, put on a ring of life. I've never died because of an issue like this.

Not yet anyways, and when you do I'll be laughing in your face.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I believe your forgetting that a ring of life is not available to F2pers.. So I guess all of them are stupid?

then what in f2p could kill you on lag? don't say a random b/c you can always exit game. i just think stupid players die for simpathy

rstanbanyz5.jpg

then what in f2p could kill you on lag? don't say a random b/c you can always exit game. i just think stupid players die for simpathy

PKING!!! :wall:

It's happened to be more than enough times.. I'm not stupid, either..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

oooook... try this, assuming you have limewire or other such d/l software. search for any well known song at 9-11am and check how fast it finds it, then download it, check how fast it does that too. Now delete the song, wait til 7-10pm and try to find the same song again and download it again checking times and such once more.

Although there will be more clients avalable to download it from, the later one will infact be slower, sometimes considderably(sp?) so.

Its a mixture of two things, one your computer being generally crap and on its last legs, and secondly it has alot to do with how much usage a server is getting. If a server is near its full capacity it is having to send alot more information in a very short amount of time to alot of different places (1980 different places on rs servers) so the server instead of malfunctioning and breaking slows down and sends all the info as fast as it can without breaking its self.

Its like overclocking your computer (if you know what that is), your computer will indeed go ALOT faster and process info alot quicker but you also have an extreeme overheating problem and general danger of shorting your computer. So the servers and your computer will be running as fast as they can but they're never going to be on top form with thousands of other people trying to use the same systems.

Hope that helped

J

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

Lag isn't always your fault. Like in world 68/17, in the wilderness there are a lot of people, and it gets really laggy. I can tell it's not my computers fault, because I can move my mouse around as fast as in Serious Sam, which is pretty lag-free. Sometimes, it just freezes up temporaily.

My pure is what you call a "main".

Lag, Usually a client problem (you) not server side. However, if there are many entity's in one area, lag is can occur, happens in all games because you are having to retrieve more information from the server.

Possible reasons for slow connection...

•  
    ISP

People in your area online at same time (Some ISP have to compensate for all)

Downloading/Uploading something else at the same time

Operating behind a proxy

Playing on a server which is far away from where you are located

and so on

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

the servers in canada seem to be far more stable that the australian ones.Id recommend andone playing from nz to use them. with a stable 256k connection ( about average nz broadband :wall: really needs improving) 25g dedicated video 1g ram 1.8ghz x2 and playing on low detail and i still have lag problems, i think it just maaaaay be server side no ?

i know this isnt a FPS but if i freeze you can i still yell "Boom headshot" ?